10 Surefire MMA Prospects to Keep an Eye on

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » 10 Surefire MMA Prospects to Keep an Eye on
sclasclemski
6/16/10 9:37:28PM
lohmann
6/16/10 9:43:27PM
I generally like these lists, but how the hell are Evan Dunham, Ross Pearson, Pat Curran and the like on a "prospect" list? Dunham is arguably a top-ten lightweight as is, Curran is headlining Bellator cards (and Bellator is, in the totality of MMA, a major promotion), and Ross Pearson won a season of TUF.

BlueSkiesBurn
6/16/10 11:05:27PM
Did they really think that was some sort of breaking news. Over 80% of the fighters on that list are not big secrets anymore. Good post though, sclasclemski. I promise we're gonna get back to playing chess. I've been busy with summer school but it's on soon.
sclasclemski
6/19/10 6:51:24AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Did they really think that was some sort of breaking news. Over 80% of the fighters on that list are not big secrets anymore. Good post though, sclasclemski. I promise we're gonna get back to playing chess. I've been busy with summer school but it's on soon.

Its cool man I've been working alot of overtime lately...so not a big deal...I joined a couple tournaments and am back to having about 25 online games going..so I'm plenty occupied...but certainl looking to play you again.