Since everyone is so sure ricardo will win

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Since everyone is so sure ricardo will win
MFOTHER
7/2/08 4:52:33PM
anyone want to do an avatar bet ...........im no where near 100% sure on cote, but i like him and think he can pull it out.
MFOTHER
7/2/08 11:44:27PM
haha i try and throw out an av bet almost every ppv....never any takers....
xposipx
7/3/08 12:17:11AM
I'd take it but I already have one on Aurelio.
Vote4Fedro
7/3/08 12:39:10AM
I'll put my av where my pick is. When I win I need some help from someone on making a new av for MFOTHER. Terms?
MFOTHER
7/3/08 12:46:15AM
man you dont even have one that you would be losing.....and im giving up my sick diaz triangle......barely seems fair.....terms? i dont know....its my first...

want to do a short one till the next event....?
RandyCouture
7/3/08 1:09:13AM
I'll do an avatar bet with u if nobody else will
MFOTHER
7/3/08 1:17:35AM
sure man...whoever....how long
Vote4Fedro
7/4/08 12:08:01PM

Posted by MFOTHER

man you dont even have one that you would be losing.....and im giving up my sick diaz triangle......barely seems fair.....terms? i dont know....its my first...

want to do a short one till the next event....?

You would get to pop my av cherry. It almost seems better. How about 2 months?
DangerousDjohn
7/4/08 12:16:18PM
I dont have one so...i cant...but Almeida will win. I too like Cote and I wont count him out...but i do expect him to tap.
MFOTHER
7/4/08 1:28:41PM

Posted by MFOTHER

haha i was thinkin more like two weeks..............

maybe two months if i win

like i said this woul dbe my first so ive never worked terms.....i would assume like any betting its gotta be risk vs reward

i have the better (dont deny) avatar, have more posts/post more, and am picking the heavy underdog (at least according to this site)

If i loose ill rock whatever avatar untill july 19th. after which i can return to diaz or whoever else i want

u loose u rock what i pick untill aug 9th (or whenever 87 is)

Vote4Fedro
7/4/08 1:55:14PM

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by MFOTHER

like i said this woul dbe my first so ive never worked terms.....i would assume like any betting its gotta be risk vs reward

i have the better (dont deny) avatar, have more posts/post more, and am picking the heavy underdog (at least according to this site)

If i loose ill rock whatever avatar untill july 19th. after which i can return to diaz or whoever else i want

Your post count and av have nothing to do with it. Also you started the thread saying how much you love Cote. To say that Cote is a heavy dog is terribly inaccurate. Current odds Almeida -130 Cote even. I don't know how a guy that is even money is a heavy dog?

You put down the challenge and I accept. 2 months av bet str8 up.

Vote4Fedro
7/4/08 1:57:36PM
mmaplayground's odds are even better for me. Almeida -125 Cote -105.

MFOTHER
7/4/08 2:09:08PM

Posted by Vote4Fedro

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by MFOTHER

Your post count and av have nothing to do with it. Also you started the thread saying how much you love Cote. To say that Cote is a heavy dog is terribly inaccurate. Current odds Almeida -130 Cote even. I don't know how a guy that is even money is a heavy dog?

You put down the challenge and I accept. 2 months av bet str8 up.

i think my av and post count have something to do with it.............

and just cause i love cote, doesnt mean he still cant be an underdog (in terms of spreads)

but.....im nt gonna puss out.....i do however want a one month bet....two is a bit much.....
Vote4Fedro
7/4/08 2:30:32PM
am picking the heavy underdog (at least according to this site)

and just cause i love cote, doesnt mean he still cant be an underdog (in terms of spreads)

Yes he is an underdog I never said he wasn't. You called him a HEAVY dog. That is what I took issue with and hence my response...

To say that Cote is a heavy dog is terribly inaccurate. Current odds Almeida -130 Cote even. I don't know how a guy that is even money is a heavy dog?

Glad to see you are paying attention to what I am saying.

One month will be fine. So to be official...

MFOTHER and I have a 1 month avatar bet on the Almeida Cote fight. I have Almeida and MFOTHER has Cote.
MFOTHER
7/4/08 5:46:45PM

Posted by Vote4Fedro

am picking the heavy underdog (at least according to this site)

Yes he is an underdog I never said he wasn't. You called him a HEAVY dog. That is what I took issue with and hence my response...

To say that Cote is a heavy dog is terribly inaccurate. Current odds Almeida -130 Cote even. I don't know how a guy that is even money is a heavy dog?

Glad to see you are paying attention to what I am saying.

One month will be fine. So to be official...

MFOTHER and I have a 1 month avatar bet on the Almeida Cote fight. I have Almeida and MFOTHER has Cote.

i called him a heavy underdog according to who post on this (ufc forum) i was going off the topic called cote or almedia where it was like 46 to 14 for almedia...that to me sounded heavy...but whatever...its all good

Scott_Revels
7/4/08 9:09:17PM
I already have a UFC 86 avatar bet on the line, but if your looking for someone with a lot of posts, then maybe we could do a location bet. I'll even go with Almeida against Cote.

If you agree then we'd have to do it from 86 to 87, Silva/Irvin is too close. If you accept, and then lose, look forward to having "Making Team Valcom Sammiches" as your location.
MFOTHER
7/4/08 10:01:20PM

Posted by Scott_Revels

I already have a UFC 86 avatar bet on the line, but if your looking for someone with a lot of posts, then maybe we could do a location bet. I'll even go with Almeida against Cote.

If you agree then we'd have to do it from 86 to 87, Silva/Irvin is too close. If you accept, and then lose, look forward to having "Making Team Valcom Sammiches" as your location.

haha like how you say, "ill even go w almeida"......hes the favorite....and the more i think about it th more i think he'll win.......this fight is all about me picking a fighter with my heart and not my brain.......but we'll see......

anyway..ill take it. location bet, from 86-87

Scott_Revels
7/5/08 1:58:21AM
Oh. I didn't mean it like that. I meant it like you started this thread wanting to pick Cote against Almeida. Even though I don't have enough faith in Almeida to consider him a heavy favorite, I would still take up a location bet with him. I do consider Almeida the favorite, but Cote isn't a slouch.

Edit: Anyway, Deal on the loc bet, and see you tonight.
MFOTHER
7/5/08 11:49:38AM
what is you're other av bet? you better win, im trying to see those two beauties on ur av for a long time
Vote4Fedro
7/5/08 12:37:46PM
The voting could be 100,000 for Almeida and 1 for Cote, but that one Cote guy bets almost as much as everyone else, and makes Cote a slight dog and not a heavy dog. This isn't a vote, picks mean nothing, it is all about the amount of money bet.

MFOTHER
7/5/08 12:45:19PM

Posted by Vote4Fedro

The voting could be 100,000 for Almeida and 1 for Cote, but that one Cote guy bets almost as much as everyone else, and makes Cote a slight dog and not a heavy dog. This isn't a vote, picks mean nothing, it is all about the amount of money bet.

why are u till debating this....? i said it was all good .......and the bet is on........nothing else to debate...

Vote4Fedro
7/5/08 3:12:35PM

Posted by MFOTHER

i called him a heavy underdog according to who post on this (ufc forum) i was going off the topic called cote or almedia where it was like 46 to 14 for almedia...that to me sounded heavy...but whatever...its all good

Hence my response.
Scott_Revels
7/5/08 6:15:21PM

Posted by MFOTHER

what is you're other av bet? you better win, im trying to see those two beauties on ur av for a long time

I'm going with Stevenson against someone who wants to bet Tibau. It's til 87 as well. I have no idea what my avatar might have to be, but if he loses he has to have http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh103/shitotachibana/12151506075899.jpg as an avatar.
MFOTHER
7/5/08 8:45:33PM
gross dude.....i hope he wins then.......cause i dont want to see that shit.........
Scott_Revels
7/6/08 2:55:01AM
Actually he lost.. Good thing he only posts on the team forum for the camp I am joined with..

As for our bet.. let me know what you want me to change my loc to.
MFOTHER
7/6/08 4:21:54AM
gentlemen, i will have your avatar and location by the morning .
Scott_Revels
7/6/08 5:09:50AM
Lol. I'm glad this bet was a throwaway for me.. I really had no idea who was going to win this fight.. As I stated, I didn't think Ricardo was a heavy favorite. I said he was the favorite, because he was who I was picking anyway. When the fight was happening, I was cheering for both, until the second round when I stopped. In the end, i'm glad Cote won.. Out of the two, I would rather see Cote fight Silva.. Neither will beat Silva, but if I had to choose, Cote would be better. At least he has a punchers chance.. Nothing more..