MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR PICKS IN: STRIKEFORCE AT PLAYBOY MANSION!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR PICKS IN: STRIKEFORCE AT PLAYBOY MANSION!
Scott_Revels
9/24/07 6:34:03PM
There is an event this weekend that just got added. It features Gilbert Melendez in the main event along with Joe Riggs, Josh Thomson, Daniel Puder, and former TUF 1 star Bobby Southworth, along with other fighters from the IFL, BodogFight, and more! Get your picks in soon, because the event is this Saturday.
Zombie3785
9/25/07 6:27:38PM
-600 something for Melendez odds. Ridiculous, hardly worth betting a wager. Still put the full $600 for it though.

Anyway I can watch this event?
Scott_Revels
9/25/07 6:46:41PM
I have my money on Anthony Njokuani. Also, I don't know. I sure if you could, I couldn't get it.. I don't have HBO or Showtime. The website says nothing about it, so I would expect not.
CornishMMA
9/26/07 8:16:19AM
So are they going to only have 7 fights?

Hope i can watch this event somehow, decent enough fights, and Melendez has been out of action for way too long!

They will obviously have the finest ass ring rirls EVA!
Scott_Revels
9/26/07 4:31:35PM
Yeah, I don't think they will add anymore, and I don't think they'll show it on TV.
DoTheMMAth
9/26/07 6:48:14PM
DCRage
9/26/07 7:05:20PM
Might be worth staying up late for, naturally I'm interested in how Puder does, partly because of his past time in WWE, but also to see how he backs up his big mouth.
Scott_Revels
9/26/07 7:44:42PM
I swear if the crowd is all Playboy Bunnies, I won't be watching the action in the cage. You'll have to forgive me but I am a man before I am a MMA fan. Half the fights will be over, and i'll still be staring at the one chick who happens to jiggle her chest around every couple of minutes. I should be ashamed, but I'm not.

Edit: Will there be a link on the Strikeforce or Yahoo website linking to it? If not, will there be a link on like Sherdog, or this website?
CornishMMA
9/27/07 9:43:37AM
thats rad news but im working sat+sun so cant be staying up that late, will def catch the fights on monday tho, is Puder the new Tito i wonder?
CornishMMA
9/28/07 10:18:08AM
3 more fights added to the pick and wager list guys, a few more to come as well, this is the latest card (note the nice inclusion of Vitale )

Gilbert Melendez vs. Tetsuji Kato
Bobby Southworth vs. Bill Mahood
Eugene Jackson vs. Joe Riggs
Josh Thomson vs. Adam Lynn
Falaniko Vitale vs. Ron Fields
Matt Lee vs. Jorge Masvidal
Daniel Puder vs. Richard Dalton
Billy Evangelista vs. Clint Coronel
Dewey Cooper vs. Adam Smith
Luke Stewart vs. Sam Liera
Anthony Figueroa vs. Miguel Linares
Eddie Millis vs. TBA