not sure bout these picks....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » not sure bout these picks....
MFOTHER
6/23/08 10:30:01PM
Corey Hill VS Justin Buchholz - corey just cause i dont know justin

Dennis Siver VS Melvin Guillard - no clue..but i dont like melvin (personality or fighting as of late)

Cole Miller VS Jorge Gurgel - i think jorge might squeeze this one out....or loose either way it will be a unanimous decision

Gabriel "Napao" Gonzaga VS Justin McCully - pretty sure ol' "big nose" gonzaga got this one

i hate making uninformed picks......might skip a few of these

Mayhem13
6/23/08 10:36:13PM
Melvin has very heavy hands and is super explosive...he just needs some jitsu defence...

Corey Hill will cause problems to any LW just with his height alone...and Justin was never very impressive.

Gonzaga SHOULD be able to win..if he comes to fight and doesnt quit once he gets hurt..

Jorge/Cole is a good fight.. i have always been impressed with Cole, but Jorge is one of the most motivated fighters out there..and has a ton of heart..so you can never count him out..plus his ground game is solid
holt8081
6/23/08 11:18:41PM
ya I cant stand cory hill he is punk but he has the reach and will keep his distance.
joshryanshepherd
6/23/08 11:19:44PM
yeah i was sitting and studying the whole card today. its hard for me to pick any fights on this card. i would say the only sure bet is Koscheck, every other fight is a toss up.

i have mine like this...
Griffin > Rampage
Lytle < Kos
Aurelio > Tyson
Ricardo < Patrick <----like this fight how the hell could someone pick that?
Joe > Tibau
Hill > Justin
Dennis > Melvin
Cole > Jorge
Gabe > Juston
mictlantechutli
6/24/08 1:19:24AM

Posted by holt8081

ya I cant stand cory hill he is punk but he has the reach and will keep his distance.

Dude, Cory Hill is an incredibly nice guy. I've met him several times at local grappling tournaments. Just out of curiosity, why do you think he's a punk?
chickmagnet
6/24/08 4:33:13PM
Gonzaga will win his fight easily probably by submission in the first round.
MFOTHER
6/27/08 5:11:07PM

Posted by chickmagnet

Gonzaga will win his fight easily probably by submission in the first round.

yeh gonzaga was the one i was most sure about...