Support St. Jude’s and Win a Date With Bellator Ring Girl Jade Bryce at the 2012 Fighter’s Only World MMA Awards!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Support St. Jude’s and Win a Date With Bellator Ring Girl Jade Bryce at the 2012 Fighter’s Only World MMA Awards!
LuckyCharms
12/27/12 1:48:00PM
Here’s what we’ve learned about Bellator ring girl Jade Bryce in recent months:

1. She is a staunch supporter of the “No pants, no problem” policy when it comes to photo shoots. Seriously, there is not a problem on this Earth she wouldn’t attempt to solve by dropping trou, God bless her.

2. She could whip even the fattest of asses into tip top shape.

3. Her looks are only surpassed by her incredibly humble humanitarian efforts.

So with all that in mind, it makes sense that Jade — who has been nominated for “Ring Girl of the Year” at the 2012 Fighters Only World MMA Awards — will be auctioning off her plus one ticket for the event to the highest bidder in an effort to raise money for the children’s charity St. Jude’s. It’s an incredibly kindhearted move on Bryce’s part that deserves recognition, although if you ask us, the real charity here is that Bryce is willing to spend an evening being ogled at by someone like this while reminding them that “No, I will not demonstrate a proper triangle choke on you later tonight.”

Link Here
LuckyCharms
12/27/12 1:51:16PM
At first I didn't want to post this here on hoping that I would win but I know my chances of winning a date with Jade Bryce. So I rather for one of mine mmaplayground buddies to win then some random guy.

If you win, post pictures please
DancingDoll
12/27/12 4:01:35PM
Omg, I LOVE her glasses in that pic. I have to go google them now.

Good luck to the guys that enter the contest. :)
kopower
12/27/12 4:28:26PM
Wow. Not bad at all.
Bubbles
12/27/12 7:55:24PM
If I could comfortably beat $1,225 and still have enough money left over I would