Superhoero Phoenix Jones Arrested

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Superhoero Phoenix Jones Arrested
Kpro
10/15/11 4:05:15AM
This one actually hurts, he was fighting crime on the streets I walk and drive on. I don't feel safe anymore......

Instead of the bad guys, it was Seattle's most prolific self-styled superhero that ended up in handcuffs.

Police officers arrested the 23-year-old man who calls himself Phoenix Jones early Sunday after he was accused of assaulting several people with pepper spray. He was booked in county jail on four counts of assault, with arraignment set for Thursday, police said Monday.

Jones, who wears a black mask with yellow stripes and a bulging muscle bodysuit, said he was only trying to stop a street brawl.

"Just because he's dressed up in costume, it doesn't mean he's in special consideration or above the law. You can't go around pepper spraying people because you think they are fighting," said Seattle police spokesman Det. Mark Jamieson.

LINK
Pookie
10/15/11 7:47:17AM
"You can't go around pepper spraying people because you think they are fighting"

"Nobody was dancing, it was not ambiguous, there was definitely fighting"

"I'm never gonna pepper spray a group of people for dancing," he said. He added that he didn't respond to the assault by the woman with the high-heel shoes, claiming she delivered 38 blows to his head.
"I don't touch women"

"Two from the brawling group hopped in an Escalade, followed Jones, and threw stones at him"

Another woman runs up to Jones and hits him, screaming at him, "You sprayed (expletive) pepper spray in my eye!"

"Ryan was also punched"

Two men in the group approach Jones, who then appears to pepper spray them.

Police weren't buying his Phoenix Jones handle, however. He was booked under Benjamin John Francis Fodor.
Poor_Franklin
10/15/11 11:20:00AM
this is why i quit being a superhero. everyone always tries to make you out to be the villain.
prophecy033
10/15/11 11:37:19AM
That is a pretty badass suit
FastKnockout
10/15/11 12:54:18PM
Batman knows how this feels. Try to help out your city, and look where it gets you.
KungFuMaster
10/15/11 1:09:14PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

this is why i quit being a superhero. everyone always tries to make you out to be the villain.

Super Franklin, we need you now - more than ever.
KungFuMaster
10/15/11 1:11:00PM
Kpro, you're always finding these bizarre news stories. Keep them coming.
grappler0000
10/15/11 2:40:10PM
If anyone here enjoys Documentaries, check out "Superheroes". It's a pretty solid doc about real life superheroes. Phoenix Jones is one of the featured heroes.
kopower
10/15/11 8:05:10PM

Posted by prophecy033

That is a pretty badass suit

My thoughts exactly.