Super Fight League ***ON RIGHT NOW***

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Super Fight League ***ON RIGHT NOW***
Kpro
5/6/12 7:11:18AM
In case I haven't posted it here, the SFL in India has a 2 year agreement with YouTube to broadcast all their events on their channel. YouTube - SFL

It starts THIS morning in under an hour at 8am ET / 5am PT (EDIT: Actually might be 9/6, not 8/5) and includes some fights that were on the League 2 card.

Kultar "The Black Mamba" Gill vs. Quinton Arendse
Doug "Rhino" Marshall vs. Zelg "Benkei" Galesic
Lena "Hunter" Ovchynnikova vs. Joanne Calderwood
"Saint Lion" Gurdarshan Mangat vs. Liu Si Cong
"Lightning" Lak Sekhon vs. Vladimir Todorov
Anup "Pitbull" Kumar vs. Chaimangkhon Simma
Trevor Prangley vs. Baga Agaev
Bobby "The Dominator" Lashley vs. James "The Colossus" Thompson

I'll also be in chat throughout the card: Hop in if you're watching or PM me if you need the link.
sparky
5/6/12 10:28:18AM
The flying knee was nasty poor rhino
Budgellism
5/6/12 2:07:38PM
I only caught the main event. Both men had their moments. Lashley really needs to just shed most of that muscle though. When he fights it's just inevitable that he's going to gas badly at some point.
Kpro
5/6/12 5:54:16PM
Lashley ruined my parlay and pick but I didn't care, I wanted JT to win. Sapp --------> Lashley ---------> Duffee

One of those is going to be a much tougher step up for Colossus and it hasn't happened yet.
Budgellism
5/6/12 11:19:52PM

Posted by Kpro

Lashley ruined my parlay and pick but I didn't care, I wanted JT to win. Sapp --------> Lashley ---------> Duffee

One of those is going to be a much tougher step up for Colossus and it hasn't happened yet.

Duffee vs. Thompson makes a lot of sense for the first title fight imo. That or the next main event. I like how Thompson is kind of the poster boy for them right now.