Super Bowl XLI Champs Poll

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Super Bowl XLI Champs Poll
POLL: Super Bowl XLI Champs
Indianapolis Colts 60% (12)
Chicago Bears 40% (8)
Hogzilla
1/30/07 12:17:12PM
Point spread is 7 points favoring Indy via badlands. Over Under is 48 Points and its on this weekend.. Lets get some feedback on this game! I got the Bears Upsetting Indy. Indy defense stepping up but Manning choking. Low scoring game Total points at 36. Any thoughts??
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
BloodandTears
1/30/07 12:19:23PM
LOL... I think you got the wrong forum Hog! But none the less I take Indy!! Damn it is this weekend huh? Better Reserve a Keg and some Pizza
allevil86
1/30/07 12:27:34PM
I got your back with DA BEARS!
Stickan
1/30/07 12:58:33PM
The Bears sounds much cooler than the Colts so I picked the Bears.

Locker room material.
BalledBull
1/30/07 1:06:19PM
OOoooo yah, I got the beer coach, but are you gonna let us get our buzz on? I'll bet the farm on Indy Hog!! Its on buba!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
BloodandTears
1/30/07 1:09:36PM
Not only am I gonna let you get a buzz, but I'm gonna show you kiddies how to drink!! No practice this weekend though Even for you Bull!!
Hogzilla
1/30/07 1:19:54PM

Posted by BloodandTears

LOL... I think you got the wrong forum Hog! But none the less I take Indy!! Damn it is this weekend huh? Better Reserve a Keg and some Pizza

I guess your right. I got moved to the locker room Whoops my bad.
BloodandTears
1/30/07 7:17:46PM
One more vote for the bears and we got us a tied poll. Come on Indy!!
roadking95th
1/30/07 10:20:17PM
Gotta go with the Colts. Manning is breaking all of Marino's records, at least let him keep the moniker of "Best QB to never win the Super Bowl"
uhlsc
2/2/07 5:59:11PM
Colts al the way but i might ba a little biased in my choice. Both defenses are playing well so it comes down to who can expose the other defenses weakness i think rex grossman will fold under pressure he will be rushed too often to make smart plays