Sup people

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Sup people
DJSyko
12/18/08 11:38:42AM
Sup people, I am new here.
I am quite knowledgeable in MMA and looking forward to kicking all your arses in the fantasy picks and Wagers lol jk.

I am looking to join a camp if anyone is interested in recruiting the best newcomer here lol.
scoozna
12/18/08 1:21:22PM
Bring it on n00b, that's why we're here.
aaa9erh8er
12/18/08 1:59:50PM
if you want to have fun and meet some cool poeple join the 360mafia. we are the best camp on the playground(if not we have the most fun)
if your interested PM either me or kraker-Jap the leader
DJSyko
12/18/08 6:42:36PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

if you want to have fun and meet some cool poeple join the 360mafia. we are the best camp on the playground(if not we have the most fun)

Cheers for the invite, i have pm kraker jap and looking forward to being a part of your camp.
dannyfrank
12/18/08 7:20:52PM

Posted by DJSyko

Posted by aaa9erh8er

Cheers for the invite, i have pm kraker jap and looking forward to being a part of your camp.

good choice

we seriously have to coolest camp on this site
Rollins
12/19/08 2:30:40PM

Posted by DJSyko

Sup people, I am new here.
I am quite knowledgeable in MMA and looking forward to kicking all your arses in the fantasy picks and Wagers lol jk.

I am looking to join a camp if anyone is interested in recruiting the best newcomer here lol.

And don't believe all this "fun" stuff about the 360, you'll wake up with change missing from the dresser and some strange guy wearing your shoes.