Sunday Was Awesome + Av Bet

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Sunday Was Awesome + Av Bet
RMFG_187
7/22/08 2:11:41PM
Sunday was awesome for my Playground Account.
I Got Sensei the same day I got my first Accolade for being Top earner for Dream5!
I was startin to think I could never get 1st in anything, but yay

And BTW, im looking for a joe-shmo who thinks Fitch has a chance Against GSP

I Take GSP, 1 Month avatar bet, No Gay Avatars. Have any trash talk on it or any stupid photo u want, but when people come on this website and it has the word "Playground" and when every other guy has a fruity av, its gonna look weird

so whos in?
Khaos
7/22/08 2:15:05PM
I'll take Fitch
RMFG_187
7/22/08 2:43:21PM
Great, get ready for Fitch to get KTFO

I got GSP round 1 TKO.
Khaos
7/22/08 2:47:04PM
I can hary wait haha

I got Fitch TKO in round 3.
juanez13
7/22/08 2:52:26PM
This fight is gonna be like GSP vs Koscheck, but 5 rounds. i dont think GSP will finish fitch on the ground, but he'll control him, just like he did to Koscheck.
iwannabesedated
7/22/08 4:19:20PM

Posted by juanez13

This fight is gonna be like GSP vs Koscheck, but 5 rounds. i dont think GSP will finish fitch on the ground, but he'll control him, just like he did to Koscheck.

Fitch has better Wrestling from the bottom than KOS...I'll bet GSP has a harder time controlling fitch than he did KOS.

Take my word for it..
blakeon
7/22/08 4:23:59PM
but GSP has major take down defence. shown in his fight with hughes. i think fitch will have a tough time taking GSP down and i think GSP has better stand up.
iwannabesedated
7/22/08 4:30:03PM

Posted by blakeon

but GSP has major take down defence. shown in his fight with hughes. i think fitch will have a tough time taking GSP down and i think GSP has better stand up.

And when was the last time Hughes looked impressive with takedowns/wrestling....Royce??? BJ the 2nd time??...Gsp is a beast of a wrestler no arguing that...But i think Fitch is a better wrestler than KOS and Hughes maybe not HUghes in his prime but the Hughes of now theres no questioning it.

OH wait Hughes did eek out a UD against Lytle..
SpiderSilva
7/23/08 2:56:34AM
for some reason I think GSP is gonna stand and KO Fitch with his stand up game cause Fitch aint gonna take GSP down or handle his stand up
blakeon
7/27/08 1:30:41PM
ok... he has good take down defence shown in his fight with shawn sherk.