Is it Sunday yet?!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Is it Sunday yet?!
Next Page »
bojangalz
7/12/12 11:34:09PM
Twenty20Dollars
7/12/12 11:43:04PM
Better call Saul.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Budgellism
7/13/12 12:00:02AM
Chael_Sonnen
7/13/12 12:09:20AM
Hey Walt....Mike has a message for ya.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
bojangalz
7/13/12 12:20:02AM
I don't know if this is wrong of me or not, but I'd started to evaluate my friendships based on whether or not you've seen Breaking Bad. Here I am, this elitest prick who didn't start watching the show myself until the first three seasons were available on NetFlix- And now... If I can't talk to you about current Breaking Bad affairs; well I'm not certain that I want you as part my inner circle.

Am I in the wrong here??? I mean, if you live in a 3rd world country without internet or cable readily available I understand. but if you've got at minimum a passing knowledge of the shows existence and yet haven't allowed it to consume your soul; I'm not sure I can trust you at that point. You're clearly an irrational person with warped and twisted sense of priorities.
grappler0000
7/13/12 12:29:27AM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
grappler0000
7/13/12 12:31:09AM

Posted by bojangalz

I don't know if this is wrong of me or not, but I'd started to evaluate my friendships based on whether or not you've seen Breaking Bad. Here I am, this elitest prick who didn't start watching the show myself until the first three seasons were available on NetFlix- And now... If I can't talk to you about current Breaking Bad affairs; well I'm not certain that I want you as part my inner circle.

Am I in the wrong here??? I mean, if you live in a 3rd world country without internet or cable readily available I understand. but if you've got at minimum a passing knowledge of the shows existence and yet haven't allowed it to consume your soul; I'm not sure I can trust you at that point. You're clearly an irrational person with warped and twisted sense of priorities.

If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.
Ordep
7/13/12 12:40:56AM
Are there any video summaries of the previous seasons??

I want to re-watch all of them again but I'm too late for that plan now.
bojangalz
7/13/12 12:45:08AM
pretty sure AMC has a bunch of that stuff on their site.
grappler0000
7/13/12 12:51:14AM

Posted by Ordep

Are there any video summaries of the previous seasons??

I want to re-watch all of them again but I'm too late for that plan now.

Seasons 1-3

Season 4

It's all reading, but it will do the trick.
Chael_Sonnen
7/13/12 1:05:40AM
All HAIL THE KING!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
grappler0000
7/13/12 1:06:23AM
Chael_Sonnen
7/13/12 1:08:25AM

Posted by grappler0000

Gale

The best video I have EVER SEEN
Twenty20Dollars
7/13/12 1:19:27AM
Was it ever revealed who made that phone call warning Hank about the two guys coming after him?

I don't think it was or at least I can't remember it.
grappler0000
7/13/12 1:25:07AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Was it ever revealed who made that phone call warning Hank about the two guys coming after him?

I don't think it was ever confirmed, but it was obviously Gus or one of his henchman IMO.
FlashyG
7/13/12 1:30:53AM
Gus did, although technically he didn't admit it, he didn't deny it when Walt accused him of it either.

My brother-in-law, moments before he was attacked, someone called to warn him. I believe that same person was protecting me. Those two men - the assassins - I believe I was their prime target, but that somehow they were steered away from me to my brother-in-law. Because of this intervention, I am alive, and yet, I think that this person was playing a much deeper game. He made that phone call because he wanted a shootout, not a silent assassination. In one stroke, he bloodied both sides, set the American and Mexican governments against the cartel, and cut off the supply of methamphetamine to the Southwest. If this man had his own source of product on this side of the border, he would have the market to himself. The rewards would be enormous. We're both adults. I can't pretend I don't know that person is you. I want there to be no confusion. I know I owe you my life, and more than that, I respect the strategy. In your position, I would have done the same. One issue which troubles me: I don't know what happens when our three month contract ends.
Twenty20Dollars
7/13/12 1:43:21AM

Posted by FlashyG

Gus did, although technically he didn't admit it, he didn't deny it when Walt accused him of it either.

My brother-in-law, moments before he was attacked, someone called to warn him. I believe that same person was protecting me. Those two men - the assassins - I believe I was their prime target, but that somehow they were steered away from me to my brother-in-law. Because of this intervention, I am alive, and yet, I think that this person was playing a much deeper game. He made that phone call because he wanted a shootout, not a silent assassination. In one stroke, he bloodied both sides, set the American and Mexican governments against the cartel, and cut off the supply of methamphetamine to the Southwest. If this man had his own source of product on this side of the border, he would have the market to himself. The rewards would be enormous. We're both adults. I can't pretend I don't know that person is you. I want there to be no confusion. I know I owe you my life, and more than that, I respect the strategy. In your position, I would have done the same. One issue which troubles me: I don't know what happens when our three month contract ends.

Thanks.

That makes more sense to me now. Gus not just leading the two twins to Hank, but Gus also trying to get the two twins potentially killed too.
Chael_Sonnen
7/13/12 2:07:50AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

On the commentary track Vince Gilligan revealed it WAS Gus.
hotrodttt
7/13/12 4:10:06AM
I thought Tyrus was the one who made the phone call. I read it somewhere but it does make more sense that it was Gus because it's two less Salamacas he has to worry about.
Boo_Radley21
7/13/12 10:15:02AM
fuckin eh
Ordep
7/13/12 11:39:35AM
After Breaking Bad is over they should make a TV show about a Law Firm led by Barry Zuckerkorn and Saul Goodman
Chael_Sonnen
7/13/12 11:55:38AM
Aaron Paul (Jessie Pinkman) stated in an interview that Season 5 is going to be a bloodbath

Yeah, Bitch!
kopower
7/13/12 3:04:56PM

if you've got at minimum a passing knowledge of the shows existence and yet haven't allowed it to consume your soul; I'm not sure I can trust you at that point. You're clearly an irrational person with warped and twisted sense of priorities.

This is where I fall. Haven't watched one episode.
Boo_Radley21
7/13/12 3:51:35PM
Is it sunday yet? I really wanna go to church

Cause I'm scared mothafucka
Budgellism
7/13/12 9:53:23PM
Breaking Bad has come up in every single conversation I've had for the last week now. My buddy came home for the weekend from Guelph and that was the first thing that came out of his mouth when I saw him. Stoked
JLS1980
7/14/12 5:14:55PM
Can't wait. The show is great. I had to go out and buy seasons 1-3. Still gotta buy 4. One of my fav's. Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Justified, and The Walking Dead. They are all the shit.
grappler0000
7/14/12 11:09:14PM

Posted by JLS1980

Can't wait. The show is great. I had to go out and buy seasons 1-3. Still gotta buy 4. One of my fav's. Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Justified, and The Walking Dead. They are all the shit.

Just an FYI...all 4 seasons should be on Netflix now, if you subscribe.
grappler0000
7/14/12 11:09:40PM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Twenty20Dollars
7/15/12 12:13:29PM
Countdown is on.
Bubbles
7/15/12 12:47:29PM
cant fucking wait
Pages: [1] 2