Summer Slam lol

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Summer Slam lol
postman
8/20/12 3:35:57PM
So I have been hanging out with this chick and her brother in law is a WWE fan. He bought the Summer Slam PPV last night and as always I took this as a chance to drink some beers and kick it with my new buddy.

There was this dude who kept yelling No No No I asked why and they said he used to always say YES YES YES but for whatever reason says NO NO NO now. My question is who did it first? Diego or this WWE dude? Also wouldn't Brock Lesnar have been pinned by HHH when he went to his back for the kimura? I also had a good laugh at the "submission" cm punk uses. They asked me what it was called and if it was painful. All I could do was giggle and say it was new to me. He did admit he was embarrassed after watching it I told him no need to be embarrassed he’s into it he likes it I don't judge.

So did Sanchez come up with YES YES YES or did he rip off a WWE charterer?
george112
8/20/12 3:42:50PM
I forget what al snow used to say. It was repetitive I remember that. Could have been yes yes yes.

I'll try to find out
postman
8/20/12 4:00:56PM
Daniel Bryan is the WWE guy
grappler0000
8/20/12 4:08:55PM
It all started back in the early 90's with a wrestler named Beserker. Here is a clip:

Beserker

If you don't speak Viking, the translation is, "yes! yes! yes!"
Poor_Franklin
8/20/12 4:18:38PM
my buddy asked me what i thought about the HHH/Lesnar fight yesterday & i said, "EASY! Brock Round 1 Submission!" He said HHH was meant to win so we bet $5 on it.

I told him he should give me $10 for the correct prediction!
warglory
8/20/12 4:27:33PM

Posted by george112

I forget what al snow used to say. It was repetitive I remember that. Could have been yes yes yes.

I'll try to find out

Head! Head! Head!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2GyVhssz9U
thevoodooninja
8/20/12 4:32:50PM
beserker was a poor man bruiser brody
grappler0000
8/20/12 4:33:30PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

my buddy asked me what i thought about the HHH/Lesnar fight yesterday & i said, "EASY! Brock Round 1 Submission!" He said HHH was meant to win so we bet $5 on it.

I told him he should give me $10 for the correct prediction!

I'd say that answer was worth $7.
george112
8/20/12 4:55:04PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by george112

I'll try to find out

Head! Head! Head!

Yep that was it

Remember him and golddust and Val venis
Wallass
8/20/12 4:57:42PM

Posted by george112

Posted by warglory

Posted by george112

I'll try to find out

Head! Head! Head!

Yep that was it

Very seldom can you mention three WWE stars of the 90's and all three are still alive. Al Snow was the man! What does everybody want? Head!
warglory
8/20/12 6:04:18PM

Posted by Wallass

Posted by george112

Posted by warglory

Posted by george112

I'll try to find out

Head! Head! Head!

Yep that was it

Very seldom can you mention three WWE stars of the 90's and all three are still alive. Al Snow was the man! What does everybody want? Head!

Well in the case of those three guys, all three, from what I know, are very down to earth individuals in real life who never really suffered the stresses of superstardom like the Scott Halls and Randy Savages.
tcunningham
8/20/12 11:28:03PM
pro wrestling makes me want to hurt myself.

(just kidding, for anybody that doesn't get that i hate pro wrestling.)
MMAcca
8/21/12 1:26:08AM
Daniel Bryan actually started using the catchphrase as a tribute to Diego Sanchez and MMA.

He's a big fan of the sport and actually trains at Xtreme Couture.
prozacnation1978
8/22/12 12:30:44AM
Daniel bryan
Sad I know that.