Suggestion, tagging?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Suggestion, tagging?
jjeans
1/29/12 9:17:12AM
I was thinking last night, (yeah I was somehow thinking) It'd be cool if we were able to tag people into posts. I know this sounds a lot like Facebook and twitter, but I think it'd be nice if when quoted by someone you get tagged so your notified you've been quoted or something...

The reason I had the idea was back when P$ was busy and he said he'd visit a thread if you put up the P$ symbol.

Another advantage would be for sidegame players people could simply tag when your on for a pick and you'd get notified.

If your looking for how it might work, maybe if when your tagged in a post it pops up like a PM, saying you've been tagged in a post or quoted in a post. However you can say someones name without it tagging them. It's just a suggestion, other advantages would be when a fighter (like Chael Sonnen) is mentioned in a news story, you could say it won't be long before Chael_Sonnen will post on this thread saying... etc.
Budgellism
1/29/12 11:26:48AM
I actually like this idea a lot Jay
FastKnockout
1/29/12 12:31:37PM

Posted by Budgellism

I actually like this idea a lot Jay

Poor_Franklin
1/29/12 3:50:26PM
Bubbles
1/29/12 7:58:24PM

did you post this in the "official I was drunk" thread?
jjeans
1/30/12 3:14:03AM

Posted by Bubbles

did you post this in the "official I was drunk" thread?

Posted by jjeans

I was thinking last night, (yeah I was somehow thinking)

Pretty much sums it up lol, I don't see this going through because of what I did to DTM though...
emfleek
1/30/12 10:10:11AM
If you were a mod and had to sift through the "Post Report Notifications" you wouldn't be suggesting this!

jjeans
1/30/12 4:26:30PM

Posted by emfleek

If you were a mod and had to sift through the "Post Report Notifications" you wouldn't be suggesting this!

Often considered becoming one...... After my behaviour on Saturday I think I'll wait a bit and think some more
DoTheMMAth
1/30/12 7:29:16PM

Posted by jjeans

Pretty much sums it up lol, I don't see this going through because of what I did to DTM though...

S'all good Havent had much time the last couple weeks but will go through the recent suggestions in the near future, I promises...
BlueSkiesBurn
2/12/12 6:34:17PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Posted by jjeans

S'all good Havent had much time the last couple weeks but will go through the recent suggestions in the near future, I promises...

DTM is resilient. He can handle a trashed Brit being goofy.