Suggestion

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Suggestion
disorderlyvision
6/15/08 1:36:15AM
I was thinking, there have been a lot of events lately that have been passed over for the secondary league.

why not add a "just for fun league" for these events, there wouldnt have to be cash payouts or anything. people could still earn badges for wins and what not.
i have been dissapointed several times because a card didnt get added to the secondary league. i like to look back on past events in the game history and see how i did. I usually dont complain, because this is one of my favorite sites ever, but come on there have been some good cards passed up.

also, why is it a problem to put up events that are running around the same time?
DiabloFreak56
6/15/08 1:38:22AM
i totally agree i mean for example tonights Elite XC card was good and my favorite fighter was even on it and i was ready to pick the fights on secondary league and nowhere to be found. hopefully they can do something about this

and cage rage was tonight too.
wolfman
6/15/08 1:51:00AM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

i totally agree i mean for example tonights Elite XC card was good and my favorite fighter was even on it and i was ready to pick the fights on secondary league and nowhere to be found. hopefully they can do something about this

Correction, Cage Rage CONTENDERS.
disorderlyvision
6/15/08 10:12:39AM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

there was also a decent ifl awhile back and a few others i cant name off the top of my head, but i was shocked when they werent in the secondaries