Sucker spin kick?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Sucker spin kick?
juanez13
11/5/08 4:10:26PM
Sucker punches?..sure, i've seen a ton of those. But how about a sucker spin kick to the head?...

LINK

....the other kid took a pretty good beating afterwards too, but that initial kick that put him down definitely surprised me.
Rush
11/5/08 4:38:52PM
Protect yourself at all times.
gartface
11/5/08 5:33:32PM

Posted by Rush

Hahah reminds me of Manny vs. Jeff Cox/Nate Mohr(can't remember which.)
Aaronno9
11/5/08 6:23:13PM
What a dick.
aaa9erh8er
11/5/08 7:31:25PM
wow lol i was expecting something totaly different not a street fight
CwB
11/5/08 8:04:53PM

Posted by Rush

I agree any time you know you are going to fight dont let your gaurd down at all. i have seen this happen before when two guys where going to fight and one of them turned and started sayin somethin to his friend and then through a wild punch.

it missed and he got his ass whooped but always protect yourself when the person you are fighting is within striking distance
Rush
11/12/08 4:42:35PM

Posted by CwB

Posted by Rush

I agree any time you know you are going to fight dont let your gaurd down at all. i have seen this happen before when two guys where going to fight and one of them turned and started sayin somethin to his friend and then through a wild punch.

it missed and he got his ass whooped but always protect yourself when the person you are fighting is within striking distance

Yeah, I also don't get these guys that have their hands in their pockets whilst being in a yelling match with another person. They're just asking to be punched in the face and there is nothing they can do about it.
gsquat
11/12/08 4:52:06PM
Dummy for walking by nonchalantly and a dick for throwing such a cheap shot.
The_Ho_Bag
11/12/08 5:25:49PM
EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!