sucker punch comp

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » sucker punch comp
socksquatch
10/11/07 9:42:31PM
A nice mix of knockouts from various sports etc...

http://www.justfightvideos.com/fightvideos/21204/You_Got_Knocked_The_F_Out.htm
Mastodon2
10/12/07 9:52:13AM
Hmm redirects to a spyware infested site...
Violentcuv
10/12/07 10:18:13AM

Posted by Mastodon2

not good...

thanks for the warning
TNunley
10/12/07 1:22:21PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Another reason why we need negative props
Mastodon2
10/13/07 7:09:56PM

Posted by TNunley

Posted by Mastodon2

Nah, I think a Mod pm about the link might suffice. Perhaps he didn't know it, but I'm suspiscious of links that come from posters with one or two posts. I clicked it and what do you know, redirected me to some site and my spyware blocker flagged up about 8 instrusion attempts. Good thing I've got a good security set up, other users who don't might get some nasty crap on their machine.

As for negative props, not sure its a good idea tbh. They have that system on Tito Ortiz's website, basically each fanboy crew reps each other ups, and people just use it to slate people with differing opinions to theirs, or different fighter tastes etc. As a result, people with unconventional or controversial opinions (that frequently turn out to be right) look uncredible since they have so many negative reps. It makes users look bad and just causes a tense atmosphere on the boards as people become afraid to voice their opinion for fear of the stigma of negative rep, or negative props as we would call it. It's just not needed on this site, which is in the main, a mature and friendly site.
Rush
10/13/07 8:09:27PM
Even the standard props system has a problematic effect. There are great posters on here that have few props and are probably not taken as seriously as others and vice versa
Ultimate_fighter
10/14/07 4:32:44PM

Posted by TNunley

Posted by Mastodon2