5 against 1/Sucker punch.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » 5 against 1/Sucker punch.
FastKnockout
7/19/11 5:40:25PM
CagePotato posted this video on their Facebook just a few minutes ago. Some guys and their girlfriends jump some dude in red shorts, and when one of the dude's buddies jump in, the whole situation goes nuts. Be prepared for a 4 on 1 beatdown , sucker punches, soccer kicks, haymakers, and flying push kicks!

Youtube Video
Budgellism
7/19/11 6:22:32PM
Push kick was epic
Patchedup15
7/19/11 7:44:48PM
lock em all up
emfleek
7/19/11 8:11:04PM

Posted by Patchedup15

lock em all up

The initial 5, yes. The dude they jumped? Hell no.
Chael_Sonnen
7/19/11 8:48:12PM
Hey guy in the white shirt....way to help out.
Aether
7/19/11 9:03:14PM
lol tan shorts pwns everyone. Kid who got kicked in the face and knocked the **** out at the end really got wrecked. Damn he got soccer kicked right in the face at a full sprint.
Pookie
7/19/11 11:07:18PM
The dude that got wrecked also got hit right at the beginning as he rushes in to jump the guy in red.

I'd have to say those guys better be prepared to take an ass whoopin, when you jump people fights turn bad fast. They picked the wrong guys to mess with.
Chael_Sonnen
7/19/11 11:38:18PM
I was waiting for the Diaz bros and Jake Shields to emerge....oh wait, different 5 on 1.
FlashyG
7/19/11 11:57:56PM
Anyone else expecting one or both of those "women" to take a shot at some point considering they were more than happy to pile on the abuse when the guy was on the ground.

It looked like one was even trying to open his legs to get some shots in there.

Its rare these street fight videos are even remotely entertaining, but that one was a good watch.
Aether
7/20/11 2:11:12AM

Posted by FlashyG

Anyone else expecting one or both of those "women" to take a shot at some point considering they were more than happy to pile on the abuse when the guy was on the ground.

It looked like one was even trying to open his legs to get some shots in there.

Its rare these street fight videos are even remotely entertaining, but that one was a good watch.

I was thinking the same. If I were in the heat of the moment and that chick was trying to punch me in the nuts while 4 dudes held me down I would probably be pretty tempted to slap her around when the tide of the fight turned in my favour for sure.
FastKnockout
7/20/11 3:05:12AM
The guy in the tan shorts deserves some props. There aren't many guys these days who are brave enough to step in for someone, especially when they see that it's more then just one guy. He managed to get both guys off and hold is ground when they tried to fight back. The combination he pulled off with dropping a guy then following up with a kick to the face was impressive. Usually I would say sucker punches and kicks to someone on the ground is for pu**ies but since they jumped him and let their ladies beat on his meat bag I don't really blame him.