Sub of the Night Gurgel/Miller fight for free on UFC.com

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Sub of the Night Gurgel/Miller fight for free on UFC.com
juanez13
7/6/08 10:59:52AM
Cole Miller Vs George Gurgel

just saw this, great fight. Enjoy
bullettdodger
7/6/08 11:30:42AM
Thanks bro, i was bummed i didn't get to see this fight

EDIT: i just watched it... all i can really say is damn, now THATS a fight!
Matimus
7/6/08 12:59:50PM
I really like Gurgel, and I know rogan said it a zillion times, but its so damn true, dude needs to stop trying to bang. He has sick jiu jitsu and we've only seen it once.
Figsak
7/6/08 1:10:04PM
Gurgel is done in the UFC. Everyone wave goodbye.

wolfman
7/7/08 8:43:31PM

Posted by Figsak

Was this really necessary? Especially after the great fight he put on, hell if he would have held on another 12 seconds he would have won a decision. Yet, he made a mistake by leaving an arm behing and got put in a tight triangle...Gurgel deserves props, not some spiteful comment.
jiujitsufreak74
7/7/08 9:10:05PM
That was a great fight. that triangle was very slick and it speaks to Cole's JJ for him to see it for that split second and be able to get into the triangle position. Gurgel is now 3-3 in the octagon and i think he should get 1 more chance because he was winning this fight until Cole was able to pull off a slick triangle. both fighters gain some stock in my book after that performance
wolfman
7/7/08 10:48:40PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

That was a great fight. that triangle was very slick and it speaks to Cole's JJ for him to see it for that split second and be able to get into the triangle position. Gurgel is now 3-3 in the octagon and i think he should get 1 more chance because he was winning this fight until Cole was able to pull off a slick triangle. both fighters gain some stock in my book after that performance

Well said. Great performance by both fighters and should have been fight of the night as well.
sammyd1213
7/7/08 11:40:18PM

Posted by Figsak

Sooo true...
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
7/8/08 2:52:17AM
No its not. He's 3-3, and just had a "fight of the night".

He'll be back. Should he be back...no...will he be back...yes, and if you think otherwise your either completely stupid, or your logic is overiding the obvious.
Purge
7/8/08 8:32:10AM
"prays Gurgel finally get's kicked out"

No offence, but the guy's a stubborn idiot who gives boring fights. he lost some decisions, simply because he preferred standing up to his bread-N-butter, BJJ.
pdanke
7/8/08 7:27:57PM

Posted by Purge

No offence, but the guy's a stubborn idiot who gives boring fights. he lost some decisions, simply because he preferred standing up to his bread-N-butter, BJJ.

That fight was far from boring.... way more action than Jackson/Griffin. Gurgel gets one more shot. Plus he's high-profile in UFC since he trains Franklin/Hazelett.
sammyd1213
7/8/08 9:50:21PM

Posted by Purge

Im with you. He has some of the best JJ in the game yet he constantly tries to stand and bang... Get rid of him..
misses1112
7/8/08 10:02:15PM

Posted by juanez13

Cole Miller Vs George Gurgel

just saw this, great fight. Enjoy

gracias amigo!!
whardin19
7/8/08 10:39:16PM
That is a tough loss for Gurgel. He had that fight won if he wouldn't have gotten sloppy at the end. Gurgel has to be the unluckiest fighter in UFC history. The guys got mad skills but can't seem to break through. Even when he was on the TUF show he had bad luck. With the injury and all.