Stupidest thing you have ever done is....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Stupidest thing you have ever done is....
« Previous Page
Svartorm
8/29/08 4:12:13AM
They're very dry, flat crackers the size of playing cards, with salt on them. Eating one isn't hard, its the rapid fire eating of them thats hard because they dry your mouth out so badly.
Pookie
8/29/08 4:58:40AM
- Ive put 8 nicatine patches on me at once, needless to say.... pretty ******* stupid of me
- Set a hill on fire while playing with Firecrackers
- Backed out of sex with a midget, i still regret it to this day.
- Talked a female co-worker into giving me head inside of the storage shed at my work, less than a minute goes by once we start and my supervisor and his supervisor both walk in on it. We both got fired, i was the lucky one though... she got fired with a dick in her mouth
jomatty
8/29/08 9:21:16AM
this isnt the stupideset thing ever but it was my most recent bone head move...

on saturday night we had some friends over for a nice dinner. started out as a sophisticated dinner party with seared duck breast with pomegranate bbq glaze, grilled corn salad, and a nice composed salad. we drank wine with dinner. then we started on beer. then we decided to make a bonfire. there were only 4 of us and my friend peter and i made a monster bonfire and we were hanging out drinking more beer. now peter decides we need to jump over the bonfire. that seemed smart at the time. i decide to up the ante by doing a running dive roll over the fire. this is a big fire mind you. it could have ended a lot worse but i did end up hurting my foot quite bad. im still limping a little.

this is the sort of stuff i did 15 years ago but im 30 years old for the love of god. lol so stupid. anyways my fiance said it looked cool...
gsquat
8/29/08 9:55:27AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by gsquat

And if you're interested in challenges, try 7 saltines in one minute. Ya just cant do it.

I can do ten.

Bah! I don't believe it. I'd need video proof. I could do four. I even tried it with my dog. He only did 5.

Know that this is supposed to be done without the aid of any beverage.
dannyfrank
8/29/08 7:32:13PM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by juanez13

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by gsquat

And if you're interested in challenges, try 7 saltines in one minute. Ya just cant do it.

I can do ten.

I was on sixth, and My friends made me laugh and I started choking BIG time

Other things stupid things i've done regarding food-->

Tried swallowing a cube of jello (the hard cubes you get in buffets lol) and I choked, almost passed out.

Lost a bet, ate a spoon full of Wasabi with nothing to drink for 30 secs.

Ate a shit load of Chinese food, did the Ipecac challenge right after. Thought I was going to die, no joke.

I've eaten:
A medium Pizza Hut pan pizza in 5 minutes flat (no crust)

One large pizza and 3 slices from another large pizza, so 11 slices in all in one sitting

A McDonalds cheeseburger in one bite.

I'm sure theres more smaller feats, but my favorite was when I went on a fancy cruise ship for a dinner for my senior year in high school and ate 11 dinners, which amounted to 2 turkey breasts, 2 slabs of roast beef, one and a half alaskan king salmon, 8 chicken fingers and a side of stuffing and mashed potatos with every single meal. I washed it down with 4 cokes and then proceeded to ruin a breakdancing contest by leaping face first onto the dance floor and refusing to move.

you are a god
jiujitsufreak74
8/29/08 8:03:56PM
well to go on with the food accomplishments i have done the following (keep in mind i am a skinny S.O.B:

-ate an entire 555 deal from dominoes (with toppings)
-ate 4 quad stackers 2 king size fries and 2 king size cokes
-ate this sandwich called the Big Papi at my local sub shop...let's just say that each half was the size of my head and it was taller than it was wide
-ate a whole turkey by myself

now for the stupidest things i have done:

-pick Joe Daddy Over BJ Penn
-eat black snow for 20 bucks...i got the flu from it and was sick for 2 weeks
-cheated on a test then left the material i used to cheat under my desk...it was the only time i cheated and i regret it
-left my dad's pron tape in the VCR after i stole it from his room
-decided not to take advantage of this really hot girl when she was drunk...if only i had no morals...
voodoo-jitsu
8/30/08 1:19:43AM
am i the only one in here that smoked crack and lost everything? yea that with out a doubt was the stupidest thing i ever done but im more than 2 years clean and doing better than ever
Svartorm
8/30/08 2:03:00AM

Posted by gsquat

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by gsquat

I can do ten.

Bah! I don't believe it. I'd need video proof. I could do four. I even tried it with my dog. He only did 5.

Know that this is supposed to be done without the aid of any beverage.

You saw the part about eating a cheeseburger in one bite, right? I have an enormous mouth so I just put all 10 in my mouth at once, chew relentlessly and swallow right before the minute mark. If you chew them fast enough its sandy and brutal, but it still goes down. I used to eat dry oatmeal packets as a kid because I was too lazy to boil water, so this probably has something to do with it. hehehe

As for video proof, put some money where your mouth is and I'll do it.
Rush
8/30/08 9:51:24AM

Posted by Svartorm

I've eaten:
A medium Pizza Hut pan pizza in 5 minutes flat (no crust)

I ate one with the crust in 5 min. but it wasn'ta pizza hut pizza so I'll cut you some slack.

Last Tues. I ate 30 dumplings from a Chinese dumpling house (without forcing myself). The guys I usually go with eat 24 between the two of them. They started refering to me as Michael Phelps.

As far as eating goes, the biggest mistake I made was eating a #15 (on the spicey scale) at a local Thai restaurant. That's the second hottest on the scale. Man, your stomach does some strange stuff afterwards.

I have a funny fail story to tell. In highschool calculus, this kid in our class had to write a test a day early because he was going on vacation. The teacher let him write it in the library. So he wrote down every question on the test. Three of us got a hold of the questions and solved all of the test the lunch prior to the real test.

I finished in 15 min. (though I checked it over 3 times to make sure I didn't make a mistake and to make sure nothing was suspicious) and got 100%

The second guy got something in the 80;s

The third guy failed the test!!!! How the hell do you fail a test when you basically had all the answers right before. Now that is stupid!
Rush
8/30/08 9:58:43AM

Posted by juanez13

Ate a shit load of Chinese food, did the Ipecac challenge right after. Thought I was going to die, no joke.

Running a half marathon after eating at an Indian buffet is not a good idea either. Take it from me.
Rush
8/30/08 10:00:20AM

Posted by Pookie

- Talked a female co-worker into giving me head inside of the storage shed at my work, less than a minute goes by once we start and my supervisor and his supervisor both walk in on it. We both got fired, i was the lucky one though... she got fired with a dick in her mouth

Was the person giving you head a transvestite?
SpiderSilva
8/30/08 12:29:20PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

-left my dad's pron tape in the VCR after i stole it from his room

Who hasn't done this?

My dad stole one I borrowed from a friend LOL
Pookie
8/31/08 5:03:36PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by Pookie

haha

Head of retail (guy)
^
My Supervisor (guy)
^
Me and Co-worker(Girl)

Hopefully that clears it up for you

Kracker_Jap
8/31/08 5:08:34PM
Posted over on sherdog
casey64
8/31/08 6:45:39PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted over on sherdog

What is.
jiujitsufreak74
8/31/08 7:29:12PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted over on sherdog

What is.

lmao...he was just saying the dumbest thing he has done was post over at serdog
Ben_Hutch
8/31/08 8:28:01PM

Posted by murphy_16

set a fire in the back of my class

rode a recylcing bin down school stairs

punched my teacher

flipped of my teacher(many times)

got drunk at a soccer tourney and went ******* crazy ( and im only 14 )

"Punched a teacher"......That's not cool.

As for me, ate 7 cookies, threw them up, then ate all the vomit i had just puked up.
Rush
8/31/08 8:46:01PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Rush

Posted by Pookie

haha

Head of retail (guy)
^
My Supervisor (guy)
^
Me and Co-worker(Girl)

I was just messing with you. I figured it was either the above or a typo.
Pookie
8/31/08 8:50:54PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Rush

Posted by Pookie

haha

Head of retail (guy)
^
My Supervisor (guy)
^
Me and Co-worker(Girl)

I was just messing with you. I figured it was either the above or a typo.

i should have known, no hard feelings... hey, if i cant take a joke, then **** me.
murphy_16
8/31/08 10:58:05PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by murphy_16

punched my teacher

As for me, ate 7 cookies, threw them up, then ate all the vomit i had just puked up.

eww wtf dude thats just gross fuk dude
SmileR
9/1/08 5:03:04PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by murphy_16

punched my teacher

Haha a guy who I used to play Rugby with used to drink a 1/4 of vodka quickly followed by chocolate milk, throw that up and drink it again!
jiujitsufreak74
9/1/08 5:04:21PM

Posted by SmileR

Haha a guy who I used to play Rugby with used to drink a 1/4 of vodka quickly followed by chocolate milk, throw that up and drink it again!

that's one way to mix a drink...
Ben_Hutch
9/1/08 5:18:10PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by murphy_16

punched my teacher

Haha good man!
mkiv9secsupra
9/1/08 7:29:04PM
I bet a friend that i could drink 1 liter of Golden Grain and NOT puke......bad idea. Golden Grain is 190 proof = 95% alcohol....i dont exactly remember puking but i was told i did.....3 times
Pages: 1 [2]