Stupidest thing you have ever done is....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Stupidest thing you have ever done is....
Next Page »
SmileR
8/27/08 7:33:55PM
Right men(and the odd lady). Whats the stupidest thing you have ever done?
Mines split into three different things i think.

1: - Jumped from the 3rd floor balcony into the pool... Just happened to be the middle bit an was beairly 5ft deep. I broke my ankle. Uncool, it ruined my holiday.

2:- Car surfed on the beach and got up to 35 mph before my "friend" slammed on and I went off. I had sand burns all over me for weeks. With out doubt the most painful thing I'v ever had.

3: - The tobacco challenge..... Nothing good can come of this!

Whats your stories?
emfleek
8/27/08 8:06:29PM
I gave up the single life.
SmileR
8/27/08 8:08:30PM

Posted by emfleek

Man thats pretty stupid!... Me too
balack_o-bama
8/27/08 8:17:28PM
I've done plenty. Heres a new one.

This weekend down in a Morgantown club, i got wayyyyyy to inebriated which led to me doing many things that would make this list. Including but not limited to. Lcb comes in, causes a scene like they do. They are walking around carding people who are obviously drunk (ME)

LCB- Can i see your I.D.?

Me - Here buddy.

LCB - Alright, well just calm down.

me - Bitch nah.

LCB - gimme the id again.

Me - i should you once, HOES, now go away.

NOt sure exactly how it went seeing i was just informed of this today and it happened saturday. Moral of the story i repeatedly called the lcb and cops "hoes." Very unlike me, i normally dont even cuss in public. Im just mild mannered i guess. To see the context i was using the word in go to youtube and search "unforgiveable"
Shawn91111
8/27/08 8:49:22PM
Stopped paying my car insurance when I was 19 for 6 months had my license suspended and still drove until I was pulled over and recieved close to $2000 in tickets. Got a lawyer and he battled it down to just a $75 court apperance
Khaos
8/27/08 10:13:21PM
Probably when I took the Cinnamon Challenge(ala Tommy Speer during TUF 6), I turned purple, almost died, and statred puking blood.

holt8081
8/27/08 11:19:20PM
alot I think, I was to drunk to remember most of the stuff I did.
misses1112
8/27/08 11:26:09PM

Posted by holt8081

alot I think, I was to drunk to remember most of the stuff I did.

i did that too
murphy_16
8/28/08 1:18:29AM
set a fire in the back of my class

rode a recylcing bin down school stairs

punched my teacher

flipped of my teacher(many times)

got drunk at a soccer tourney and went ******* crazy ( and im only 14 )
Mungooch
8/28/08 1:36:04AM
Tried to do ''clap behind your back push ups and split my chin received # stitches''
Hurdled a 6ft fence while getting chased by a dog landed on neck
Tried to a front flip on tramp when I was 9 and bacically broke my neck
Went though a pogo stick on a skatebboard
Many more cant think of them due to the 7 concussions
Jumped out of my classroom window during a lesson, after lesson and when I recieved detention
Walked home when my school had a bomb scare.
Aaronno9
8/28/08 6:46:58AM
Set fire to a farmers field after he'd bailed the hay. Seriously, i set one hay bail on fire and before i knew it like 1/4 of the field was on fire. I was totally panicing so in the end i just rang the fire department and ran home. I came back the next day and the fire trucks where still their and this huuuuuge field was totally black.

Another stupid thing, me and a buddy decided to try and break every window at our school playing golf. We got caught after about 100 windows, got arrested and billed like 5 grand. Luckily the police convinced the school to claim insurance and we didnt have to pay in the end since it was a first offence for both of us. I still racked up alot of community service and grounded time though. It sucked.
Mr_Dead_Sexy
8/28/08 7:04:07AM
While not the worst, one of the worst was snorting yogurt. It doesn't sound so bad, but I had a good bit of alcohol before and after. It was extremely chunky when it came back up, and I'm pretty sure I also puked out of my nose a little bit.

Eating a habanero pepper on an empty stomach right before PE wasn't too smart during my high school days, either. It burned coming back up. But at least I got the rest of the day to sit at home.
juanez13
8/28/08 9:23:43AM
I've got my share of dumb things.

Was in grade 12, and my brother got punched by a guy in grade 11 (my bro was grade 9)....so last period I went into the class were the guy was and walked straight to him and I was like "man you messin with my bro" ha! and punched square on the face. He was KO'd for a bit, ended up with a broken nose, and 2 black eyes. I had to pay for the medical bills and was suspended for 20 day, thankfully my parents convinced his parents not to press charges.
--------------------------------
My friend got in a Bar fight, so I jumped in (was already drunk), was 4 on 3 in our favor ...About a minute in we were completely owning these guys, and I took a big swing and one guy that was against the wall, right before i connected he moved, and I ended up hitting the wall (concrete) with one of my hardest punches. Completely ****** up my hand, completely.

The_Ho_Bag
8/28/08 9:33:19AM

Posted by emfleek

props
SpiderSilva
8/28/08 9:35:56AM
Lit a house on fire

I used to smoke blunts with my cusin on his parents house roof till I pushed him off and he broke his leg

was playing on a forklift at work and ran over a co-workers foot and broke it

lots of forklift play at work forklift races and tiped one over lifting up heavy pallets then stoping real fast to tip over forklift listing someone up ah high as a forklift goes then leaving them there to get down

If you have never drove a forlift these things are all no no but man is it fun

fought 10 people drunk this was not a good thing

I used to hit on fat chicks at the end of long nights of driking and not hooking up with anyone, my friends would always be like NO and I would not care till I would wake up with one or remember hitting on one
The_Ho_Bag
8/28/08 9:37:35AM

Posted by SpiderSilva
I used to hit on fat chicks at the end of long nights of driking and not hooking up with anyone, my friends would always be like NO and I would not care till I would wake up with one or remember hitting on one

i love this thread ahahaha
Taylor8766
8/28/08 11:18:17AM
Went to football practice just hammered, I couldn't even run straight and fel flat on my face, the coach was not impressed
cowcatcher
8/28/08 12:05:48PM
i read this gem:

Posted by DiabloFreak56

jerome is gonna KO tim easily and this isnt even gonna be fight tim is way over the hill

hes only 32 buddy, jesus i guess im on borrowed time too....
Trapt1nw0nder
8/28/08 12:16:22PM
and also the same answer for the "craziest thing you have ever eaten" forum...

This emo chick in high school

and..
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
aaa9erh8er
8/28/08 12:43:17PM
stupidest thing ive ver done well its a tie
1) i was 18 driving around in a stolen car and at this time in my life i used to do drugs so we where coked out smashing around then we pass by my ex's house so i e-brake right into her car then pull on the grass and burn the **** out then take off and light the ******* thin on fire in a development neghborhood.
2)i was much younger i cant really remeber what i said but i had problems with this family of people so i called and left a messege with my first and last name on there awnsering mechine lol i no it was stupid but hell oo whaty i said tho was basically that i was gonna kill them an beat them up to this day i have a felony for that for making a ******* pohone call. o well
gsquat
8/28/08 2:46:06PM
I spelled scoop wrong in a school spelling bee (middle school). I thought soup, sounds like "scoop". I'll just throw a c in there... scoup.

The gallon of milk in one hour challenge. I got through a little more than half of the gallon before it made its return... it brought the snickers I had just just before that with it.

And if you're interested in challenges, try 7 saltines in one minute. Ya just cant do it.
iwannabesedated
8/28/08 3:14:58PM
I snorted a line a salt and pepper mixed together..that pretty much sucked.

This kid told me that if you drink alot of tussin cough syrup it will make you trip balls..I didnt believe him and drank a half bottle of tussin.Ive never puked hardcore and laughed so hard at the same time in my life..I dont reccomend that for anyone.My brain was upside down for longer than i wanted it to be.

ncordless
8/28/08 3:53:14PM
In high school, I beer bonged 20oz of Rum. That was the sickest and nakedest I've ever been.
dannyfrank
8/28/08 9:34:45PM
i was playing paintball with my friends in the woods next to a golf course and we decided it would be a good idea to shoot at the golfers. about 10 minutes after a bunch of pissed off golfers left, some cops showed up. we ran through the woods for about a mile to get away from the cops. luckily, we did escape, but i lost my shoe in the woods.
Svartorm
8/28/08 10:06:46PM

Posted by gsquat

And if you're interested in challenges, try 7 saltines in one minute. Ya just cant do it.

I can do ten.
juanez13
8/28/08 11:29:42PM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by gsquat

I can do ten.

I was on sixth, and My friends made me laugh and I started choking BIG time

Other things stupid things i've done regarding food-->

Tried swallowing a cube of jello (the hard cubes you get in buffets lol) and I choked, almost passed out.

Lost a bet, ate a spoon full of Wasabi with nothing to drink for 30 secs.

Ate a shit load of Chinese food, did the Ipecac challenge right after. Thought I was going to die, no joke.
SpiderSilva
8/29/08 1:11:11AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by gsquat

I can do ten.

The legend that is Svartorm continues

I can only eat 5
Svartorm
8/29/08 1:38:25AM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by gsquat

I can do ten.

I was on sixth, and My friends made me laugh and I started choking BIG time

Other things stupid things i've done regarding food-->

Tried swallowing a cube of jello (the hard cubes you get in buffets lol) and I choked, almost passed out.

Lost a bet, ate a spoon full of Wasabi with nothing to drink for 30 secs.

Ate a shit load of Chinese food, did the Ipecac challenge right after. Thought I was going to die, no joke.

I've eaten:
A medium Pizza Hut pan pizza in 5 minutes flat (no crust)

One large pizza and 3 slices from another large pizza, so 11 slices in all in one sitting

A McDonalds cheeseburger in one bite.

I'm sure theres more smaller feats, but my favorite was when I went on a fancy cruise ship for a dinner for my senior year in high school and ate 11 dinners, which amounted to 2 turkey breasts, 2 slabs of roast beef, one and a half alaskan king salmon, 8 chicken fingers and a side of stuffing and mashed potatos with every single meal. I washed it down with 4 cokes and then proceeded to ruin a breakdancing contest by leaping face first onto the dance floor and refusing to move.
Boo_Radley21
8/29/08 2:56:05AM

Posted by Svartorm
I washed it down with 4 cokes and then proceeded to ruin a breakdancing contest by leaping face first onto the dance floor and refusing to move.

Hahaha dick move.
Mungooch
8/29/08 3:05:16AM
In Australia i think saltines are the same as a sao a very dry cracker I ate 1 in 10 secs.
Pages: [1] 2