stupid question???

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » stupid question???
aaa9erh8er
10/1/08 6:25:35PM
ok guys this is a stupid question but its been bothering me
when you log in it shows all the mebers that are on in blue the mods in red and then hella green names i regognized a few. so my theory is its the ppl youve propped or the ppl that have propped you. but i have no idea so props to whoever does
juanez13
10/1/08 6:29:02PM
the people that are in green are premium members. All premium memebers names appear in bold green.
aaa9erh8er
10/1/08 6:31:44PM
ooo thanks man that makes sence
Naturaldisaster
10/1/08 8:22:43PM

Posted by juanez13

the people that are in green are premium members. All premium memebers names appear in bold green.

what is a premium member? I was thinkin it was members that pay, but I dont know what the perks are?
iwannabesedated
10/1/08 8:33:31PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Posted by juanez13

what is a premium member? I was thinkin it was members that pay, but I dont know what the perks are?

here ya go
bojangalz
10/1/08 9:13:00PM
The biggest perk of all isn't even listed in the link.

You get the perk of supporting a site which you undoubtably visit every day, and a community which you have become a part of. It's worth every penny.
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/1/08 11:55:40PM

Posted by bojangalz

The biggest perk of all isn't even listed in the link.

You get the perk of supporting a site which you undoubtably visit every day, and a community which you have become a part of. It's worth every penny.

yeah that & your name is in green & bold
Naturaldisaster
10/2/08 4:35:36AM
sweet. when I get a new job I'll have to sign up
Branwest
10/2/08 10:34:56AM
Wow, you get your name in green? That's amazing!! I want my name in green too.....!!
I'm just kidding, I'm sure there's benefits to being a premium member. I just felt like being a di@k. Sorry. If I had more time between working and going to school, I'd probably pay to be a premium member also.
DCRage
10/2/08 10:41:48AM
And your name is bigger in forum posts too and it'll say "PREMIUM MEMBER" below your bigger name.
MMAcca
10/2/08 2:02:20PM
No ads too