DoTheMMAth
12/7/07 12:58:22PM
Welcome!
madmarck
12/8/07 7:39:04PM

Posted by candynuts

Yea its me im from the land of Sherdog,

Bring it on!

Cool welcome to the site. Have some fun, and dont stab anyone in the big toe and you should be okay.
Sticksta13
12/9/07 3:49:16AM
Mad!!! whats up man how ya been????

Sherdog vet here, welcome to the site
casey64
12/9/07 10:46:36AM
welcome
candynuts
12/9/07 1:18:19PM
awesome, nice to meet everyone.
Oh btw, I was rewatching the Arvolski vs. Werdum fight last night and I noticed that the word "condom" was on Arvolski's shorts, is he a sponsor for Trojan?? lmao, I guess it would make sense considering he looks like those dudes from 300.
casey64
12/9/07 5:37:41PM

Posted by candynuts

Oh btw, I was rewatching the Arvolski vs. Werdum fight last night and I noticed that the word "condom" was on Arvolski's shorts, is he a sponsor for Trojan?? lmao, I guess it would make sense considering he looks like those dudes from 300.

WOW! Yeah he does look like a guy off of 300
madmarck
12/10/07 10:12:57AM

Posted by candynuts

Didnt you watch TUF 6 finale?
The flag beind Clay Guida siad CondomDepot in big letters. I think they are starting to sponsor a lot of fighters nowadays.
candynuts
12/10/07 10:33:47AM
from 300.

Didnt you watch TUF 6 finale?
The flag beind Clay Guida siad CondomDepot in big letters. I think they are starting to sponsor a lot of fighters nowadays.

Ahhh I see...
I dont think that Krazy Horse would be one of the guys that they would sponsor though, it doesnt seem like one of his "life choices"
Pitbull09
12/25/07 2:17:01AM

Posted by candynuts

Alot of fighters somehow are sponsored by condom depot. lol, personally it makes me laugh how men fighting each other shirtless have the balls to sponsor that