That stuff is sooooo funny!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » That stuff is sooooo funny!
DirtySouthBoss
2/17/07 12:19:48AM
I know that Tank Abbott isn't a good fighter but has anyone heard the announcers say that in the streets that he is 245-5. Can you beleive that?

I know that the name might not be spelled right.

Im sorry.... Im drunk

It's holarious though
EEKS
2/19/07 2:58:13AM
Dude drinking and typing is extremely dangerous. But what id like to know is who are the guys that have him the 5 losses?
MethodMan
2/19/07 8:20:14AM
that would be the 5 guys who were roughly the same size and weight as tank . all the others he fought on the street where about jens pulvers size
madmarck
2/19/07 1:38:43PM

Posted by EEKS

Dude drinking and typing is extremely dangerous. But what id like to know is who are the guys that have him the 5 losses?

Drinking and typing is dangerous.
I always send my supervisor drunken e-mails. Lucky for me he is a good guy.
fedorwins1
2/19/07 5:44:44PM
That's probablly not true just like he says he benches 600lbs. B.S. I want to see a vid. of that. He does have a good streetfighting style of fighting tho, he just swings as hard as he can and hopes he connects.
Ydoc
2/19/07 6:12:19PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZsx-IQrkME
Stickan
2/20/07 7:38:17AM
Didn't watch it now but if I remember correctly he bounces it big time. He would never be able to make it if he would use the regular lifting rules.
madmarck
2/20/07 7:47:44PM

Posted by Stickan

Didn't watch it now but if I remember correctly he bounces it big time. He would never be able to make it if he would use the regular lifting rules.

Okay. Here is his very good arugment against that. Who the hell can bouce 600lbs off their chest and not recieve any damage for it?

Tank Abbott 600lb Press
you can also download the video everywhere else.
It does look bounced. But cmon you try bouncing 300 of your chest.