Strikeforce Tate vs. Rousey Results: Ronda Rousey Armbars Again, Wins Bantamweight Title

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Strikeforce Tate vs. Rousey Results: Ronda Rousey Armbars Again, Wins Bantamweight Title
prophecy033
3/4/12 1:01:40AM
Ronda Rousey submitted Miesha Tate in the main event of Strikeforce Tate vs. Rousey in Columbus, Ohio on Saturday night, winning the women’s bantamweight championship

Link
prophecy033
3/4/12 1:11:38AM
All i have to say is that armabr Rousey got on Tate was wicked. Tate's arm was so jacked up
TeamDEY
3/4/12 1:27:56AM
you should remove the heading... Spoiler
Kpro
3/4/12 1:37:04AM

Posted by TeamDEY

That's like saying Rickson via armbar is a spoiler
tcunningham
3/4/12 2:26:54AM
that arm lock was sick. ronda needs to work on her stand up though. if she would have stayed at 145 and fought cyborg, ronda would have been KO'd early. tate landed some hard shots but just coulnt stop rondas judo.
prophecy033
3/4/12 2:29:33AM

Posted by TeamDEY

ill do better in the future
hate4thestate
3/4/12 2:39:45AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by TeamDEY

That's like saying Rickson via armbar is a spoiler

Imanari by insane leglock?
rush13
3/4/12 5:21:52AM
How about Palhares by heel-hook??? lol

Her arm was bad enough the first time but damn!!! I dont get the refs, Rousey had to make her arm a limp noodle and even tap before the ref stopped it.
Tate did show Rousey can be beaten if she would've kept her distance and picked her apart, but she let her emotions get the better of her with all the trash-talk and rushed Rousey and got way too close to her and that played right into Rousey's hands.
My Canadian girl Kaufman has the striking and I hope she fights with that game-plan.
machodog76
3/4/12 3:16:46PM
Kaufman did not look happy when they panned the camera to her, I think she gets her arm ripped off in the first as well. Rousey in mean!
prozacnation1978
3/4/12 3:20:06PM
I was telling everyone at my place that Tate was gonna get her arm broke
emfleek
3/5/12 10:39:43AM
I'm actually excited for Rousey/Kaufman now. I never thought that would happen.