Strikeforce Secondary card

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Strikeforce Secondary card
xposipx
6/16/08 5:25:44PM
Wow, am I the only one expecting to drop rank after this one? I've been on a roll but each of those fights is going to be a difficult pick. Plus, we know a plethora of 1-0 vs 0-0 fights may be coming up in the undercard soon. This could be rough.
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/16/08 6:32:18PM
i feel your pain....

these & the cage rage cards always hurt me
wolfman
6/16/08 6:39:30PM

Posted by xposipx

Wow, am I the only one expecting to drop rank after this one? I've been on a roll but each of those fights is going to be a difficult pick. Plus, we know a plethora of 1-0 vs 0-0 fights may be coming up in the undercard soon. This could be rough.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm really tempted to going with Thomson, but can't have another risky pick fail on me again. Gilbert should win the fight, but I would not be surprised to see Thomson get the W.
xposipx
6/16/08 6:40:54PM
I actually have Thomson picked on this one. Just have a hunch. He's WAY too good to be an official underdog against any LW besides BJ and probably Gomi.
xposipx
6/20/08 1:00:38PM
Just what I was afraid of happened today.
DCRage
6/20/08 1:41:23PM
I'm going with Thomson as well. Too much of a potential payoff to pass up against Melendez. Otherwise, reading about Riggs replacing Carter-just a little bummed now because Riggs was to have fought Cyborg (Evangelista Santos) but Cyborg's not gonna be on-visa issues.