strikeforce los angeles/bellator 22 combo card

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » strikeforce los angeles/bellator 22 combo card
hippysmacker
6/1/10 9:04:07PM
Seth_points had a good suggestion about this and i am taking it. I m thinking best fights only, but haven't decided on 8 or 10 yet.
sclasclemski
6/1/10 9:08:43PM
I'm just glad to see Bellator getting more love this go round...they are IMO on the rise and will prob overtake Strikeforce eventually anyway.
grappler0000
6/1/10 9:15:38PM

Posted by sclasclemski

I'm just glad to see Bellator getting more love this go round...they are IMO on the rise and will prob overtake Strikeforce eventually anyway.

IDK, there's some buzz surrounding worries of Bellator's sustainability. They've been doing good things though, so hope for the best, I guess.
sclasclemski
6/1/10 9:31:23PM
could you quote me some sources? I haven't seen anything like that..it would be a shame...if they don't survive its because FSN isn't completely behind them...where I live you can't catch it live at all or actually even in replay form...only on the NBC wrap ups on sat night...which is a shame because I would definitely be all over it if I could.
Twenty20Dollars
6/1/10 11:10:22PM
grappler0000
6/1/10 11:49:13PM

Posted by sclasclemski

could you quote me some sources? I haven't seen anything like that..it would be a shame...if they don't survive its because FSN isn't completely behind them...where I live you can't catch it live at all or actually even in replay form...only on the NBC wrap ups on sat night...which is a shame because I would definitely be all over it if I could.

Robert Joyner did a writeup about it on his blog this past weekend. I'm sure you could google and find it. If you don't know who Robert is, it would probably just resemble a well written blog entry based on speculation...and while there's some truth in that, the guy really knows the number game, especially when it comes to MMA. There's nothing too telling, but it gives you an idea of what uphill battles Bellator is facing as a result starting out a little too fast.
BlueSkiesBurn
6/2/10 5:11:28PM
Here's a link to the article by Robert Joyner for those too lazy to Google search.

How Long Can Bellator Burn
sclasclemski
6/2/10 7:30:02PM
thanks...i'm too lazy to search so i'd prop you but I have to spread the love.
BlueSkiesBurn
6/2/10 7:31:56PM
You can intentionally throw a chess match. :D
sclasclemski
6/2/10 7:41:56PM
Well that just wouldn't be proper...I'm on now if you have time for a game or two.
BlueSkiesBurn
6/2/10 7:57:49PM
You'll have to give me a little, I have someone...something I need to do.
hippysmacker
6/13/10 3:31:26PM
8 is going to be the final number as I am not too excited about the fights left. We have 6 now and I would like some more member input on the final 2. Here are the choices available.

from bellator 22

-Jose Vega (5-4) vs. Jared Card (11-3)
-David Nixdorf (4-0) vs. Virgil Zwicker (6-2)

Local Feature Fights:
-Tyler Stinson (17-6) vs. Leonardo Pecanha (11-5)
-Rudy Bears (11-5) vs. TBA
-Jared Downing (1-0) vs. Chad Vandenberg (5

hate4thestate
6/13/10 10:07:25PM
definetly the rudy bears fight. only cause ive actually seen him fight before.and i know of tyler stinson so i suppose those two.
JuggaloWarrior878
6/14/10 3:20:37PM
-Jose Vega (5-4) vs. Jared Card (11-3)
sherdog has jose vega at 5-3

Tyler Stinson (17-6) vs. Leonardo Pecanha (11-5)

would be my two picks