Strikeforce Light Heavyweight champ Gegard Mousasi Calls Paulo Filho a "Little Donkey on Steroids"

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Strikeforce Light Heavyweight champ Gegard Mousasi Calls Paulo Filho a "Little Donkey on Steroids"
crushedbacon
9/7/09 3:26:35PM
What happened when [Filho] came to America, he wasn't...he got beat up really bad. Now he's back in Japan and he feels like a kid in a candy story, I think. He can use all kinds of steroids. And I think the steroids have gone to his head...[Filho] didn't perform the same as he does in Japan as he does, how you say, in America. And now he suddenly has a big mouth again. I would say that he's a little donkey that, he's on steroids, he thinks he's a running horse. But, he's more like a little poney...I really believe that he used steroids. He also backed out a couple of times when he had to fight Chael Sonnen. He said he was crazy. Maybe he is crazy. I don't know. I think he wasn't feeling very good mentally because he cannot use his magic stuff...I also fight in Japan and I don't use anything...If there's an athletic commission test, he can fight me everywhere, everywhere he wants."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/9/7/1019795/quote-of-the-day-gegard-mousasi
1daveufc
9/7/09 3:52:11PM
Well gerard sayed thats because he can and there is nothing filho can do about it unless he wants beat really bad.
jae_1833
9/7/09 5:30:51PM
I hope this fluke match up happens so that we can get Gegard more noteriety. Gegard would do to Filho what he did to Babalu.....KTFO!
Ordep
9/7/09 6:08:59PM
Is this a response to any Filho comments that I missed?
Because otherwise I'm having a hard time believing that Mousasi made those statements. He seems like a really calm and chill dude.
crushedbacon
9/7/09 7:36:06PM

Posted by Ordep

Because otherwise I'm having a hard time believing that Mousasi made those statements. He seems like a really calm and chill dude.

Well if you took the time to click on the link there's video of him saying it.
StorminYourman
9/7/09 8:16:46PM
makes me like Mousasi more now.
"Yeah, fight me where they test for steroids." = awsome!

Someone should have told Barnett that steroids are banned in the states too.

Come to think of it i would not mind seeing Mousasi against Barnett if he could pass a test.
Ordep
9/7/09 8:48:35PM

Posted by crushedbacon

Posted by Ordep

Well if you take time to read my post you can see that that's is not my question.
I know Filho called him out but dunno if said something "else" about Mousasi.
crushedbacon
9/7/09 9:08:31PM

Posted by Ordep

Posted by crushedbacon

Posted by Ordep

Well if you take time to read my post you can see that that's is not my question.
I know Filho called him out but dunno if said something "else" about Mousasi.

My apologies for coming off as a prick in my previous post, it was unintentional...I just couldn't believe you were saying you were doubting he said it when there was video....and yes, I did read your post, just don't have an answer to your question....
gartface
9/7/09 9:14:59PM
"He's like a little pony."
kopower
9/7/09 11:42:56PM
I'm loving Gegard even more now. I really hope he fights in the UFC after Strikeforce. Seems like he would represent the sport well. He would crush Filho on or off steroids.
mrhighway9
9/12/09 11:13:23PM
gegard is the man.it's good that he's starting to become more popular now.i don't hate filho but gergard would def. crush him.