Former Strikeforce Fighter Brett Rogers Arrested Again

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Former Strikeforce Fighter Brett Rogers Arrested Again
FastKnockout
10/24/11 9:01:57PM
Brett Rogers was arrested again early this morning. The Apple Valley Patch in Apple Valley, MN is reporting that Rogers was arrested on an outstanding warrant related to his June arrest. This past June, the former Strikeforce fighter was arrested and charged with felony third-degree assault against his wife. Rogers pled guilty to that charge, and was released pending sentencing. Today's arrest was for failing to comply with certain conditions of that pre-sentencing release.

Rogers was also arrested in late September for violating the order of protection issued after the June domestic assault.

LINK
Chael_Sonnen
10/24/11 11:01:41PM
Well, back to Discount Tires now.
prophecy033
10/24/11 11:49:39PM
I put the over/under for another one at 10 months
Bythar
10/25/11 6:00:26AM
What an intelligent guy...
Drudinh
10/25/11 6:51:25AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Really close... it is actually Sears automotive. I know some peeps who use to work with the guy.
Bubbles
10/25/11 11:20:38AM

Posted by prophecy033

ill take under
FlashyG
10/25/11 11:42:12AM

Posted by Drudinh

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Really close... it is actually Sears automotive. I know some peeps who use to work with the guy.

Maybe he worked at Sears too, but before turning pro he was working at Sam's Club in St. Paul Minnesota

Either way I doubt either place wants him back anymore than Zuffa does.
MisterFreeze
10/25/11 11:45:31AM
If Brett Rogers turns his life around and stays out of trouble, would any of you like to see him back in the cage?
Chael_Sonnen
10/25/11 12:17:10PM

Posted by MisterFreeze

If Brett Rogers turns his life around and stays out of trouble, would any of you like to see him back in the cage?

Umm, let me think....NO.
prophecy033
10/25/11 12:48:25PM

Posted by MisterFreeze

not in the UFC
prophecy033
10/25/11 1:50:01PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by prophecy033

ill take under

the over or under?
tcunningham
10/25/11 2:38:17PM
never care to see this guy again UNLESS...... its on "COPS" (the show). maybe a good tasering is all he needs.
KungFuMaster
10/25/11 3:28:41PM
I am not too quick to judge Rogers. I know of a few friends and families who got charged for abuse and assault for simply defending themselves against their spouses.

In my early days of dating, my girlfriend would always try to hit me when we were arguing. Being the expert martial artist that I am, I was able to parry and block most, if not all, the attacks. When the girlfriend gets hurt from the blocks and parries, she immediately threatens to call the cops. She never called the cops on me but I can only imagine many of these assault cases were probably instigated by the accuser.

We just witnessed Hong Man Choi getting arrested for assault which many of us agreed he was only defending himself.

It is my belief women are more evil than men ( in general ). We men have dignity and pride which prevent many of us to stab another in the back whereas women tend to act and react based on emotions.
shaneTpain
10/25/11 8:16:29PM