Strikeforce female champ Cristiane 'Cyborg' Santos power bombs Tito Ortiz in training (Video)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Strikeforce female champ Cristiane 'Cyborg' Santos power bombs Tito Ortiz in training (Video)
Budgellism
6/9/11 3:26:15PM
Nice little training video with the female Cyborg and Tito Ortiz.

LINK
emfleek
6/9/11 3:32:49PM
I can hear it now...

"I hurt my neck in training and had to pull out of the fight. I apologize to my fans, Dana White, the Fertitas and anyone who I let down. Once I get back to 100%, you're going to see the best Tito Ortiz you've ever seen in the Octagon. I'm coming to get my title!"
postman
6/9/11 3:45:53PM
I had to have t3 and t4 fused
FastKnockout
6/9/11 4:29:33PM
Eh.. I was expecting more. Wanted her to slam him through the floor. haha.
Theoutlaw08
6/9/11 4:35:24PM

Posted by emfleek

I can hear it now...

"I hurt my neck in training and had to pull out of the fight. I apologize to my fans, Dana White, the Fertitas and anyone who I let down. Once I get back to 100%, you're going to see the best Tito Ortiz you've ever seen in the Octagon. I'm coming to get my title!"

I can see it happening as well. You hit the nail on the head.
"Oh I hurt my neck during a training session. I'll be back in a year so I can prolong my career in the UFC."
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/9/11 4:56:42PM

Posted by emfleek

I can hear it now...

BAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

would not be surprised!
Theoutlaw08
6/9/11 4:57:48PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Eh.. I was expecting more. Wanted to her slam him through the floor. haha.

We were all hoping for that.
BeeR
6/9/11 7:52:00PM
that wasnt a powerbomb, you need to lift the guy a little more then 20 inches.
Lesnar1
6/10/11 4:37:27AM
If "Cyborg" can do that 2 tito Bader is gonna give him some frequent flyer miles.
calitrees
6/12/11 9:57:07PM
titos just lucky the trainer stepped in
prophecy033
7/10/11 9:05:17PM
Another reason why I feel she has a penis