Strikeforce Evolution Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Strikeforce Evolution Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/19/09 11:59:07PM
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SCOTT SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

F*CK OFF CUNG LE!!!!!!!

Now ship this one trick poney back to hollywood would ya
emfleek
12/19/09 11:59:08PM
Comeback of the year!!!!!!! DAMN!!!! SMITH FTW!

Sick night of fights.
Shawn91111
12/19/09 11:59:29PM
Finally..thanks Smith. I bet big on Smith..should have put him in my parlay.
emfleek
12/20/09 12:00:20AM
BIG JOHN'S FANNY PACK FTW!!

Bowen50
12/20/09 12:03:31AM
i had to run outside and start screaming when Smith KO'd Le. that was insane!
Franklinfan47
12/20/09 12:06:10AM
Wow. How many comeback KOs is that for Smith now?

Sell, Radach, Le......
grappler0000
12/20/09 12:07:42AM
Another TUF flunkie dethrowns a star.
Kpro
12/20/09 12:14:28AM
How about Cung stops ducking Shields now ?
sbulldavid
12/20/09 12:14:54AM
Yeah, that's great but not all that surprising, neither one is a real contender, but they put on great fights. I really hope that Cung doesn't puss out and disappear again. That was way better than a Shields fight.
RearNakedJoke
12/20/09 12:15:51AM
cant EVER count smith out!

come back and upset of the year imo.
Khaos
12/20/09 12:21:44AM
So gret to see Smith comeback and KO Le, i was ecstatic, I just started cheering, Smith is just a survivor. I do feel that Le is over hyped, but did think he had a good performance, I'm even more happy 'cause my pick for the fight was Smith by KO, round three.
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/20/09 12:23:25AM

Posted by Khaos

So gret to see Smith comeback and KO Le, i was ecstatic, I just started cheering, Smith is just a survivor. I do feel that Le is over hyped, but did think he had a good performance, I'm even more happy 'cause my pick for the fight was Smith by KO, round three.

same here lol, even made real money on him
Franklinfan47
12/20/09 12:27:47AM
I only managed to scrape 7-5 on tonights combo card with my parley blown to **** but was fortunate enough to catch both WEC and SF tonight, and what a great show put on by both Smiths comeback was unbelievable (again? ) and thomson-melendez was a war as well. King Mo and Jacare looked SCARY good tonight as well.
IriShame
12/20/09 12:42:40AM
God damn! How about that Scott Smith? That guy is a f*ckin warrior.

I don't think he could ever lose a street fight, ever.

The guy is just to durable and capable of pulling out a ridiculous KO at any point in time.

I'd be more afraid of Scott Smith on the street than almost any other MMA fighter I can think of. Except Fedor, those sweaters strike fear in to the heart of any man.
grappler0000
12/20/09 12:48:51AM

Posted by Franklinfan47

I only managed to scrape 7-5 on tonights combo card with my parley blown to **** but was fortunate enough to catch both WEC and SF tonight, and what a great show put on by both Smiths comeback was unbelievable (again? ) and thomson-melendez was a war as well. King Mo and Jacare looked SCARY good tonight as well.

I thought this was the Strikeforce spoilers?

Some of us DVR'd WEC and are still not done watching it yet.
postman
12/20/09 10:00:26AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Franklinfan47

I thought this was the Strikeforce spoilers?

Some of us DVR'd WEC and are still not done watching it yet.

Wow agreed its not like there isn't already a thread that if we wanted to find out we couldn't. Damn first my buddy texts me that Smith KO'd Cung no this just not m,y lucky day! Oh well Strikeforce put on a real good card hope to see more now i'm going to watch the WEC card.
Pages: 1 [2]