Strikeforce at the Dome

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Strikeforce at the Dome
Tombsuprat
2/14/08 9:15:06PM
Don't we usually do Strikeforce events? It's on Feb 23rd with Sapp vs Nortje
DCRage
2/15/08 6:33:00AM
The full card wasn't announced until yesterday, and it's still not official. Plus there is little to no "name talent" on the card outside of Bob Sapp, and even that's borderline. The next Strikeforce event we'll do most likely will be the March event (Frank Shamrock vs. Cung Le).
candynuts
2/15/08 1:41:27PM
Isnt Joe Riggs on that card?
Svartorm
2/19/08 3:58:32AM
Yeah, I don't think we're doing this one, on account that the only known guys are fighting cans. Hopefully the Cung Le vs Frank Shamrock one is a bit better.
CornishMMA
2/19/08 10:25:46AM
Good call

Its an oddly weak card for a SF event
Kracker_Jap
2/19/08 11:06:59AM

Posted by Svartorm

Yeah, I don't think we're doing this one, on account that the only known guys are fighting cans. Hopefully the Cung Le vs Frank Shamrock one is a bit better.

Ya but its gonna suck if some of these "Cans" win

I live 20min from the Tacoma Dome and still haven't decided weather I'm going or not....

I think its better for me to wait for the IFL to come back to seatle and go to that one
Kpro
2/19/08 6:13:19PM
I'll be going, but based on the lack of star power, late fighter announcements, and overall horrible promoting of this event; They better not decide not to come back based on attendance.