Strikeforce Champion Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza Likely to Make Next Title Defense in July

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Strikeforce Champion Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza Likely to Make Next Title Defense in July
FastKnockout
4/20/11 6:08:16PM
The upcoming Strikeforce show in July will have at least one title defense on the card as Ronald “Jacare” Souza will likely defend his middleweight belt as a part of the event.

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
4/20/11 9:11:16PM
But against whouza?

There is Kennedy, I know they just fought, but this is SF and he is coming off a win and Kennedy wants a big fight before he leaves.

Mayhem Miller, even though I think Souza says he doesnt really want that fight again.

Or last option. They can give Luke Rockhold the shot, unless he has a fight coming up, I'm not sure.

I'd prolly want to see Souza vs Rockhold, out of those three.
FastKnockout
4/20/11 10:31:43PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

But against whouza?

There is Kennedy, I know they just fought, but this is SF and he is coming off a win and Kennedy wants a big fight before he leaves.

Mayhem Miller, even though I think Souza says he doesnt really want that fight again.

Or last option. They can give Luke Rockhold the shot, unless he has a fight coming up, I'm not sure.

I have a feeling Cung Le might make an appearance.
Budgellism
4/20/11 10:57:06PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

But against whouza?

I have a feeling Cung Le might make an appearance.

That's the best option in my opinion. Rockhold would definitely not sell as a challenger and Miller and Kennedy are rematches that are too soon. Cung Le would at least be something fresh.
prozacnation1978
4/21/11 12:12:33AM
Rockhold deserves it.

I would also like to see mayhem rematch as well
Twenty20Dollars
4/21/11 1:14:33AM
Who knows if Cung Le is even training or fighting.
icantthinkofanything
4/21/11 12:24:05PM
until the UFC adds some new SF fighters, Mayhem is the logical choice for me.