Strength training help please!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Strength training help please!!!
mmacombine
7/25/10 7:40:35PM
Hey Guys,

Has someone sent me a link to this strength and conditioning program has anyone bought this or heard anything about this?

It's called The Ultimate Mma Strength and Conditioning Program:

http://3eac4ax6dfw5lgo549u0ohlwbk.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=BLOGSITES

I am just looking for a good training video for strength. Any help would be rad guys.

Thanks

bojangalz
7/25/10 8:07:13PM
jae_1833
7/25/10 11:25:22PM
Go to the gym and lift weights and do the practices....videos suck unless your a heinous little fat body who is too afraid to be seen exercising in public.
DJBlankenship
7/26/10 11:40:46AM

Posted by jae_1833

Go to the gym and lift weights and do the practices....videos suck unless your a heinous little fat body who is too afraid to be seen exercising in public.

can not agree more. Except with the fat kid part. I hit the gym 5 days a week for close to a year. Lost 40 lbs, increased my cardio.....got into better shape. Then my wife got me the P90X videos has a cheaper alternative to gym memberships. Or so I thought. I'm not knocking the vids at all. Great excerises. For around $300, you get all the vids, bands, a pull-bar, some recovery drink and some weight loss pills. What you don't get that you WILL need is a large variety of dumbells or the selectable kind. Which, costs a **** load of cash. I know you can make redneck dumbells with milk jugs and what not, but those suck lol. You can also buy a pull up bar a Walmart for cheaper.

Also I want to add that wieght loss pills are not needed, not even sure if they work at all. Just eat right and you will be ok. And for a recovery drink.....good ol' fashion chocolate milk( low fat of course) is about a good has it gets.
jae_1833
7/26/10 11:38:05PM
Allright maybe I've been a little harsh. I have heard good things from fat kids about P90X.