Street Fighter IV...(Updated with Video Gameplay)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Street Fighter IV...(Updated with Video Gameplay)
Trapt1nw0nder
2/12/08 5:07:08PM
Have you all seen the new screen shots?

as an MMA fan Im sure we all have a love for fighting games, especially one of the first best fanchises like Street Fighter...Just like we have a love for older combat movies like BloodSport,Kickboxer,and Rocky.....I for 1 cant wait for Street Fighter 4...especially now that its going back to its roots

Take a look at the new screen shots.
Pookie
2/12/08 5:10:51PM
yeah dude that shit looks awesome, vintage old school.

Always was more of a SF fan than MK fan. Looks like SF2 but for PS3 lol.
Hopefully it comes out for Wii
BlazinSaddle
2/12/08 7:07:29PM
hope they dont put in lame new characters, only the original and the ones from the newest ones before this one
xchickox
2/12/08 8:08:18PM
looks amazing but i could just never get into SF or MK
loads of other games to look forward to coming out like MGS 4, GTA 4, Haze (on ps3) the UFC game, cant wait
Mastodon2
2/13/08 4:13:33AM
They better not leave Sagat out, I'll go ape if he isn't in it!
Pookie
2/13/08 4:32:47AM

Posted by Mastodon2

so will I, hes right behind Genghis Kahn and Tong Po on the all time badass rankings.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/21/08 5:32:20AM
Look how ******* amazing this game looks!...so impressive...I dont even wanna call it a 2-D fighting game....its more of a 2.5-D

Guile vs E. Honda

Ryu vs Ken

Guile vs Dhalsim
Pookie
2/21/08 5:58:09AM
I really like how its the exact same moves as SF:2
CornishMMA
2/21/08 10:49:08AM

Posted by Mastodon2

He does have that sick Muay Thai

I have a pristine copy of SF2 TURBO for the SNES and if any of you can remember the front cover is funny as f***!

Its basically Honda (or Akebono) KO'ing Sagat with his fast hands move
bezun
2/21/08 1:15:59PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Mastodon2

so will I, hes right behind Genghis Kahn and Tong Po on the all time badass rankings.

And lets not be forgetting

CHONG MOTHER FLIPPIN LE
Cladrix
2/22/08 12:03:17AM
The new SF game looks pretty sick.... but the fighting game im looking forward to is Tekken 6. Tekken 5 was a huge disappointment but Tekken 6 will blow it out of the water
Cladrix
2/22/08 12:04:58AM
And lets not be forgetting

CHONG MOTHER FLIPPIN LE

That dude is badass but Van Damme pretty much beat him up blind...... and I dont like cheaters
Pookie
2/22/08 12:39:27AM

Posted by Cladrix

The new SF game looks pretty sick.... but the fighting game im looking forward to is Tekken 6. Tekken 5 was a huge disappointment but Tekken 6 will blow it out of the water

I actually loved Tekken 5.

Every character had its flaws and strengths against certain styles.
The most balanced fighting game i can think of in the history of fighting games.
big_timmy
7/1/08 9:03:45PM
Cannot wait for a new SF game to slash your buddies at. I've always liked MK a bit better, as there is a lot more story to MK, but SF was sick because of the different fighting styles. WAR TIGER UPPERCUT!!!!
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
7/2/08 5:10:58PM
Sure beats the **** out of MK vs. DC