Streamed Events

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Streamed Events
POLL: Do you think this is a good idea?
Yes 77% (10)
No 23% (3)
jiujitsufreak74
8/3/08 2:38:47AM
the last time i watched a streamed event it was this past Dream. now, there were a few members from the playground watching it at the same time and we all discussed what was happening in the spoiler section. now, it was a real hassle to keep refreshing the page and posting so much when it was more of a chat scenario. so, for the next Streamed event (like Dream or Sengoku) if anyone wants to join a chat room over aim i am all for it.

my Screen Name is ufc7400. so just let me know if you guys are interested.
hotrodttt
8/3/08 2:42:39AM
I'm going to try to get an aim becuz my Streams are pretty Good and my Streams never have problems. I think the last event where the Stream Sucked was Strikeforce at the PBM. But other than that I'm the person to go to for a Good Stream. TVU = Great Stream
Kracker_Jap
8/3/08 11:23:36AM
Hey guys i have watched a few fights on TVU and it was awsome....
I thank the playground as a whole and my team mate Beerman for showing it to me....

But I was wondering if there is somekind of guide to the channels or at least the MMA and blackbelt channels
juanez13
8/3/08 6:12:06PM
what AIM
Sam_Rothstein
8/3/08 6:15:27PM

Posted by hotrodttt

I'm going to try to get an aim becuz my Streams are pretty Good and my Streams never have problems. I think the last event where the Stream Sucked was Strikeforce at the PBM. But other than that I'm the person to go to for a Good Stream. TVU = Great Stream

Yeah that strikeforce stream sucked, I wasnt even getting sound for the first hour.
jiujitsufreak74
8/3/08 9:26:26PM
if you guys want to start a chat in the future, just list your screen name and we'll set something up.
jiujitsufreak74
8/4/08 3:30:32AM

Posted by juanez13

what AIM

yes. sorry i should have stated that from the start