Straight left into retirement

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Straight left into retirement
Frank_Mirror
4/30/11 12:54:13PM
I've been around a while and I know never to count out Randy Couture, but guess what, I'm doing it anyway...

I realize Randy has decent stand up with great head movement, but I think he is just a little too slow to catch the Cheetah. On the way in, I see Randy running into a HUGE straight left that will send him into retirement.

As the Dr.'s are trying to revive him, Rogan will be saying that "maybe we have finally seen the last of Randy Couture" which will be confirmed by Randys post-fight interview.

I see this fight playing out no other way...mmmm what ya say?
Budgellism
4/30/11 12:55:58PM

Posted by Frank_Mirror

I've been around a while and I know never to count out Randy Couture, but guess what, I'm doing it anyway...

I realize Randy has decent stand up with great head movement, but I think he is just a little too slow to catch the Cheetah. On the way in, I see Randy running into a HUGE straight left that will send him into retirement.

As the Dr.'s are trying to revive him, Rogan will be saying that "maybe we have finally seen the last of Randy Couture" which will be confirmed by Randys post-fight interview.

I agree
warglory
4/30/11 2:11:09PM

Posted by Frank_Mirror

We said the same thing about Couture vs Sylvia. I have learned long ago to never count Couture out.
Frank_Mirror
4/30/11 3:14:22PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by Frank_Mirror

We said the same thing about Couture vs Sylvia. I have learned long ago to never count Couture out.

I know, I know. Timmy is slow though. I cant see any advantage for Randy here.