Clementi by DECISION 3% (1)
mrkennedy
3/30/08 12:08:03AM
im canadian so.....i hope stout win
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
bls1919
3/30/08 12:27:29AM
Both of these fighters are for real. Stout had an epic battle with Fischer(2nd time around) his stand up is tremendous. On the other hand Clementi seems to have found his stride. He has 4 straight wins(3 by RNC, 1 by TKO). This is a classic grappler vs striker fight. And it will be a good one. Clementi via sub 3rd
wolfman
3/30/08 12:34:11AM

Posted by bls1919

Both of these fighters are for real. Stout had an epic battle with Fischer(2nd time around) his stand up is tremendous. On the other hand Clementi seems to have found his stride. He has 4 straight wins(3 by RNC, 1 by TKO). This is a classic grappler vs striker fight. And it will be a good one. Clementi via sub 3rd

I think the round may come earlier though. Possibly a first rd. sub, but I'll go with 2 rd. sub.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
3/30/08 12:39:26AM
i hope stout wins but i have a feelin clementi will sub him similar to the way the melvin fight went.
bullettdodger
3/30/08 1:35:18AM
One of the few times me and Wolfman have disagreed in a little while on a pick.. i got Stout by KO RD 1, might get to the third, longer it goes the more in favor of Clementi it will be... but i still think Stout will finish Rich with quick and crisp stand up. His sprawl is pretty good too, so i jsut don't see it getting to the mat.. ya never know thoough.
wolfman
3/30/08 1:47:27AM

Posted by bullettdodger

One of the few times me and Wolfman have disagreed in a little while on a pick.. i got Stout by KO RD 1, might get to the third, longer it goes the more in favor of Clementi it will be... but i still think Stout will finish Rich with quick and crisp stand up. His sprawl is pretty good too, so i jsut don't see it getting to the mat.. ya never know thoough.

Yeah, this is a tough fight to call. I could see it going Stout's way no doubt. I agree that Stout's sprawl has improved greatly. I just have a good feeling that the fight will hit the mat a few times and when it does I think it will be all over for Stout. I highly doubt Stout wins by TKO though, I think his best chance is by UD. As Clementi is hard to put away via strikes. He has only one TKO loss and that was 7 years ago due to a cut. There is always a chance that Stout can catch him though, and as you said the longer it goes the better chance Rich has of winning the fight. So, I see a submission win for Clementi. When ever I pick against him he proves me wrong, so the time I do pick him he'll probably lose. I really wanted to pick him against Melvin, but I obviously didn't. I hope he wins....when I do pick him.
Kpro
3/30/08 1:54:10AM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by bullettdodger

Yeah, this is a tough fight to call. I could see it going Stout's way no doubt. I agree that Stout's sprawl has improved greatly. I just have a good feeling that the fight will hit the mat a few times and when it does I think it will be all over for Stout. I highly doubt Stout wins by TKO though, I think his best chance is by UD. As Clementi is hard to put away via strikes. He has only one TKO loss and that was 7 years ago due to a cut. There is always a chance that Stout can catch him though, and as you said the longer it goes the better chance Rich has of winning the fight. So, I see a submission win for Clementi. When ever I pick against him he proves me wrong, so the time I do pick him he'll probably lose. I really wanted to pick him against Melvin, but I obviously didn't. I hope he wins....when I do pick him.

I have the exact same problem with Stout instead of Clementi. I pick against Stout every single time and he wins. I say you pick against Clementi again, and I pick against Stout again, and one of our streaks has got to end.
mrkennedy
3/30/08 3:34:49AM
stout train with extreme couture so you can be sure this sprawl will be nice.

i think stout gone a win r2 tko because he gone a avoid all the takedown of clementi and that gone a not make clementi happy and he gone a take more risk.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
bullettdodger
3/30/08 5:02:13AM
Should be a damn good fight either way it goes though.
Chuteboxer
3/30/08 10:02:23AM
I don't see this fight benig much different from Clementi's last fight with Guillard, unless Stout's takedown defense is so good it forces Rich to stand the entire time...then perhaps Stout has a chance. Clementi's been on fire lately..
Franklinfan47
3/30/08 11:29:02AM
I say Stout utilizes his striking and take down defense to get a decision, very similar to his fight with Per Ekland.
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/30/08 11:38:44AM
Sadly i think this is gonna look like the Guillard/Clementi fight... I'm canadian also...I love stout and he's one of my fav fighters, and im not even trying to compare guillard to him no worries there. I'm just saying this is the kind of matchup that clementi does very well with. Clementi rd1 sub
mrkennedy
3/30/08 12:10:05PM
why everybody say ''clementi is on fire''

he just win two fight in the row vs anthony johnson and guillard .their not force in the lightweight division.

Stout beat spencer fisher who is a real force in the lightweight.
Aaronno9
3/30/08 12:56:45PM

Posted by mrkennedy

why everybody say ''clementi is on fire''

he just win two fight in the row vs anthony johnson and guillard .their not force in the lightweight division.

Stout beat spencer fisher who is a real force in the lightweight.

He beat spencer like 2 years ago and got pretty schooled the second time around. Rich has vastly improved whereas stout seems to not really of improved that much, granted his sprawl it a little better. This is a pickem to me, ill probably end up making my pick at the last minute. At the moment though, im going with rich. I just think the fight will hit the ground eventually, and he'll get a sub.
wolfman
3/30/08 1:28:17PM
Exactly, and Fisher really isn't a force in the LW division imo.
jocka
3/30/08 7:31:06PM
I picked Stout cause we are both canadiens but i like Clementi since he shut up Giullard so i have to say who evens wins this doesn t really mather its gonna be an awsome fight!!!!
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/30/08 7:53:35PM
Clementi has looked impressive lately and after a skilled fighter w/ many lesson learning losses gets his shit together, it can mean bad news for that fighter's division. i got Clementi by 1st rd sub