Long Story Short...

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Long Story Short...
JohnnyNapalm
8/2/08 2:18:03AM
At the last MMA forum that I was at (for the better part of the past 5 years) I made a lifetime ban bet with another dude that Tim would beat Fedor...

Yeah I know, but it's not life and death.

jiujitsufreak74
8/2/08 2:43:47AM

Posted by JohnnyNapalm

At the last MMA forum that I was at (for the better part of the past 5 years) I made a lifetime ban bet with another dude that Tim would beat Fedor...

choosing Tim to beat Fedor is grounds for an automatic lifetime ban here on the playground

but seriously, we try to look past bad decisions on this site (i picked Joe Daddy over BJ ) and i'm sure you'll enjoy this community
Pookie
8/2/08 3:07:36AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by JohnnyNapalm

choosing Tim to beat Fedor is grounds for an automatic lifetime ban here on the playground

but seriously, we try to look past bad decisions on this site (i picked Joe Daddy over BJ ) and i'm sure you'll enjoy this community

I tried to tell you man... bj is a savage
jiujitsufreak74
8/2/08 3:18:26AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by JohnnyNapalm

to this day i repent for making that decision. the important thing is i learned my lesson
Twenty20Dollars
8/2/08 3:39:22AM
he's not the only one that picks joe daddy to win, i did. I thought joe had a legitmate chance of winning but after that cut it just went downhill. But daddy will bounce back with a fight against like sherk or tyson.
MMAcca
8/2/08 6:51:06AM
I picked 'Daddy' too
loller90278
8/2/08 7:22:07AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by JohnnyNapalm

to this day i repent for making that decision. the important thing is i learned my lesson

you also picked vera over werdum....... silly silly green man
bojangalz
8/2/08 9:12:36AM

Posted by MMAcca

I picked 'Daddy' too

I think that makes four of us then, cause I had an off day at "Breaking Point" as well. Joe Daddy wasn't the only f-up that night either. But thanks for allowing me to relive it all through this thread.
casey64
8/2/08 9:37:27AM

Posted by MMAcca

I picked 'Daddy' too

Terrible
backalley101
8/2/08 3:27:44PM

Posted by MMAcca

I picked 'Daddy' too

and me
SiccRick
8/2/08 11:29:00PM
I thought I made some bad picks but joe daddy over BJ? how did you guys think he was gonna win? by descision?

Just teasing
SiccRick
8/2/08 11:33:07PM
Oh by the way Welcome aboard Johnny!!

So far in my experiance everyone here (I said so far) is really awesome, anyone will help you if you need anything and the site staff are great. props to hippysmacker again for helping me out wih my issue!!!
jiujitsufreak74
8/2/08 11:44:15PM

Posted by loller90278

yes, but there is some controversy in that as we all know.
SiccRick
8/3/08 8:37:00PM
There definetly was
king_katool
8/3/08 9:02:42PM

Posted by loller90278

yes, but there is some controversy in that as we all know.

hell ye i picked vera and might even pick him again in a rematch, but daddy over bj lol i made 50 bucks that fight haha,
SiccRick
8/5/08 3:51:12PM
I am still shocked at the amount of people I am finding out that picked Daddy to win over BJ, kinda curious how those people thought the fight would go, or what kinda of inside info they got? maybe the reward just out weighed the risk...