UFC STORE - UFC EQUIPMENT!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » UFC STORE - UFC EQUIPMENT!!!
POLL: Are You Going To Get These?
ASAP! 7% (1)
No, they are just training equipment... 93% (13)
Ultimate_fighter
8/27/07 7:12:59PM
Guys check this out! UFC Punching Bags, UFC Grappling Dummies, and UFC Training gloves, all with the UFC Logo right on them. I am getting all of this!!!

UFC EQUIPMENT
Mastodon2
8/27/07 7:16:26PM
No because it's quite likely it won't be of the same quality as the Twins / Fairtex / Sandee gear I'm using at the moment. I'm not going to buy just because of the logo. Someone else can buy them, try them and tell me about it. I'm not gonna splurge on new equipment that I A) Don't need right now and B) know next to nothing about.
chris91301
8/27/07 7:30:46PM
in my point of view....why would i pay someone for gear with logos? that to me is like giving someone free commercials and then also paying for it.

i would do it if they paid me to use their gear though.

it is ok to disagree with this point of view certainly, to each their own i believe.
Twenty20Dollars
8/27/07 7:36:45PM
no offense but UFC stuff is expensive, so ill go with the cheaper stuff first. the more money i can save the better
EddieBowers
8/27/07 7:40:21PM

Posted by chris91301

in my point of view....why would i pay someone for gear with logos? that to me is like giving someone free commercials and then also paying for it.

i would do it if they paid me to use their gear though.

it is ok to disagree with this point of view certainly, to each their own i believe.

What gear out there does not have a logo on it... I understand where you are coming from, but really if you drive a Ford you have their logo on your car and drive all over the place advertising for them. Macho, Century, etc....

My main question is how good are the gloves.. for $30.00 I am wondering if they would fall apart after a few uses?? You know 30 for the Name and the gloves are free.

Twenty20Dollars
8/27/07 8:32:34PM
Around 200 for a punching bag with just a UFC logo. You could get atleast like 3 punching bags from dicks sporting goods. haha UFC askes for too much money and buy the TUF coaches like brand new cars and the low fighters dont get shit worth of money. not cool.