BS stoppage

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » BS stoppage
Bubbles
7/31/11 12:49:00AM

seriously Herb, WTF??!?!?!?!!?! Fedor was not out...dazed and rocked yes but not out. you have let undercard fights go on far longer than that, give Fedor the chance to recover. Fedor was just about to roll over and put Hendo in his guard when you stepped in.

BULLSH!T i call it. Fedor has now gotten screwed twice in a row from the refs....he could have continued vs Bigfoot. afterall they let Koscheck fight 4 more rounds with a broken orbital, whats 1 more round?

Fedor do not retire. demand a rematch with Werdum and kick his ass. you are not done, please continue fighting

zephead
7/31/11 12:51:54AM
Fedor folded. He dropped onto his stomach and Dan rocked him twice more, that's when Fedor came back around. A good stoppage
kingsmasher
7/31/11 1:01:51AM
LOL at this topic...Obvious Fedor lover who wont admit Fedor was overrated...His ground game over rated....If you look back and watch the Fedor Arona fight...he got the BS decision...Watch him fight Heath Herring for christ sakes he has total control and Herring reversed him...

Early stoppage I wished they didnt stop it...But good thing for Fedor and his family that they did...

You heard it from everyone Fedor was in great shape...

Of course another excuse...Why cant people just admit...that the reason he never came to the UFC...They made an impossiblt deal the UFC wouldnt agree to to protect the saddest man on the planet...

I knew it was a sham..

For all those that though he would beat Brock...Well Maybe Brock Larson!!!

Take this and
kingsmasher
7/31/11 1:04:06AM

Posted by Bubbles

seriously Herb, WTF??!?!?!?!!?! Fedor was not out...dazed and rocked yes but not out. you have let undercard fights go on far longer than that, give Fedor the chance to recover. Fedor was just about to roll over and put Hendo in his guard when you stepped in.

BULLSH!T i call it. Fedor has now gotten screwed twice in a row from the refs....he could have continued vs Bigfoot. afterall they let Koscheck fight 4 more rounds with a broken orbital, whats 1 more round?

Fedor do not retire. demand a rematch with Werdum and kick his ass. you are not done, please continue fighting

Koscheck was defending himself...fedor was covering up looking for a stoppage you can tell..unless you have
TeamDEY
7/31/11 1:04:48AM

Posted by kingsmasher

LOL at this topic...Obvious Fedor lover who wont admit Fedor was overrated...His ground game over rated....If you look back and watch the Fedor Arona fight...he got the BS decision...Watch him fight Heath Herring for christ sakes he has total control and Herring reversed him...

Early stoppage I wished they didnt stop it...But good thing for Fedor and his family that they did...

Of course another excuse...Why cant people just admit...that the reason he never came to the UFC...They made an impossiblt deal the UFC wouldnt agree to to protect the saddest man on the planet...

I knew it was a sham..

Take this and

You are crazy. Fedor beat the best but even tonight he showed he was still great. He rocked Hendo and just got caught. It was a fair stoppage but still Fedor is one of the greatest of all times
Period.
prophecy033
7/31/11 1:12:42AM

Posted by kingsmasher

I knew it was a sham..

Take this and

once again, Fedor fought in the best heavyweight division in the sport for the majority of his career. He dominated minatauro when he was considered the best heavyweight on the planet and he didn't just do it once, he did it twice. The competition is just catching up to him. Tough call but a just stoppage.
Pookie
7/31/11 1:22:50AM
Kingsmasher, there is so many times where what you say is so beyond stupid that it borders on the level of irony. And never has someone brought your dumber moments on blast to rub it in your face.

But thats all you do. Maybe one out of ten things you say have validity, and you make sure to announce how right you are whenever you think you're right. But please, show some humility for once. No one wants to hear your rhetoric and asinine statements. It's exhausting.
grappler0000
7/31/11 1:46:11AM

Posted by Pookie

And never has someone brought your dumber moments on blast to rub it in your face.

Not completely true
DeadHead988
7/31/11 2:10:54AM
I was there live cageside and at first I thought it was early, but after the replays I saw he was clearly unconscious and not moving. Case closed.
SpiderSilva
7/31/11 2:15:45AM
Damn this one hurts. and people need to keep quiet when someone goes 30-0 run most in the biggest org out there then your on fedor level. till then he will be the greatest heavyweight of all time.overrated? get the Fck outta here what he did in pride was epic. i guess hendo just stamped his ticket back to the UFC.
Kpro
7/31/11 2:16:17AM

Posted by kingsmasher

to protect the saddest man on the planet...

Fighter bashing and trolling.

You might want to start looking for a different MMA website forum.
crushedbacon
7/31/11 2:23:48AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by kingsmasher

to protect the saddest man on the planet...

Fighter bashing and trolling.

You might want to start looking for a different MMA website forum.

I agree, his ignorance is transparent in almost everything posted. Looks like a grown ass man, but what's being said suggests the intellect of a child.
tn_rebel
7/31/11 2:41:09AM
Hate to admit it fellas, but kingsmasher is right here.
Budgellism
7/31/11 3:34:45AM

Posted by tn_rebel

Hate to admit it fellas, but kingsmasher is right here.

You're almost as bad as he is. Every chance you get you bash Fedor. We get it, you've said your ignorant and clearly untrue opinion over and over again. Just give it a rest.
Poor_Franklin
7/31/11 6:13:34AM
kingsmasher sounds like he went to school at Sherdog Academy
GraMMA
7/31/11 10:18:49AM
The stoppage wasn't total bs but it was a disappointment in that I would've liked to see it go longer.I don't think Fedor was finished yet in that he was turning over into guard when Herb stopped it and that was after Dan landed several shots to the back of the head.It all happened so quickly so it's a tough call.
As for the comments on Fedor being a sham;I don't feel that way but I understand where the poster is coming from in that it was a big disappointment to many fans that Fedor never went to the UFC..It caused many to see him as greedy and dislike him for it.