Stikeforce

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Stikeforce
Rabi
10/5/10 2:49:23AM
Are there gonna just be 5 fights for this event in the picks game?
Shawn91111
10/5/10 7:34:42PM
Could link it with Bellator 32 but that card is 5 days after on the 14th.
trevail
10/6/10 3:47:14PM
The Baczynski v Apple fight is not listed anywhere that I have seen (strikeforce.com, mmajunkie.com, or sherdog.com). i wish they would add the 3 undercard fights as well. I've sent 2 update messages to admin, but no response so far. Perhaps the undercard fighters aren't a part of the site's fighter database???
DCRage
10/6/10 11:11:46PM
Also bear in mind that most SF prelim/undercard fights feature amateurs and/or guys either making their MMA debuts or with only 1-2 fights on their record. That's why most SF events are either combos or "Best X Fights Only".
hippysmacker
10/8/10 8:27:20PM

Posted by DCRage

Also bear in mind that most SF prelim/undercard fights feature amateurs and/or guys either making their MMA debuts or with only 1-2 fights on their record. That's why most SF events are either combos or "Best X Fights Only".

he's right. I am still contemplating canceling it since its not 8 fight minimum and bellator is too far away. I lost the net at home for 3 days. Only could get on somewhere else for an hour a day, so thats why it took till Wednesday for me to add the fights I did.
DCRage
10/8/10 11:15:05PM
It's probably too late to add fights now but based on the weigh-ins they will only have 7 pro fights tomorrow, only one seems to have a recognizable name (James Terry). Too bad Bellator decided to take this week off (no event last night), that likely killed combo possibilities.
hippysmacker
10/10/10 3:19:33AM
Yeah too late to cancel , but I will never let a card with less than 8 fights I deem credible go again.