Steven Seagal thinks Chael Sonnen's actions are 'an embarrassment to the human race'

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Steven Seagal thinks Chael Sonnen's actions are 'an embarrassment to the human race'
prophecy033
7/5/12 11:30:50PM
Never leave your birthday party unattended or Steven Seagal may pop out of a very large cake, topless. I think I've confused my Under Siege imagery, but I still can't help but think that Seagal was the guy who taught Bruce LeeRoy to catch bullets with his teeth in 'The Last Dragon.' In fact, 'The Glow' is just a radioactive after-effect of drinking Seagal's energy drink. In the land of 7th degree Aikido masters, we are all mere peons operating in their world -- even if your name is Anderson Silva.

Link
prophecy033
7/5/12 11:32:03PM
In all fairness, Seagal's last few movies have been am embarrassment to the human race
Chael_Sonnen
7/5/12 11:37:17PM
Memo: To Steven Seagal (aka...Jabba the Hut)

Under Siege 2 was the equivalent to an all night diarrhea - An-der-son fight fest.
cowcatcher
7/6/12 3:10:49AM

Posted by prophecy033

In all fairness, Seagal's last few movies have been am embarrassment to the human race

Shit, that's the truth. You need props for that.
MALICE
7/6/12 4:44:29PM
Where did Seagal learn to be so humble? Probably sometime in his 50 years of training. Where would Silva and Machida be without his masterful guidance? It is a good thing Seagal has 'the eye' for that sort of thing and took Silva and Machida under his wing or they may never have been champions.