Steve Phillips fired for scandal

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Steve Phillips fired for scandal
Drudinh
10/27/09 1:46:44AM
I tried searching threads and am in disbelief that this hasn't been posted yet. The guys have been talking about it for about a week now but it is kind of funny. At the same time it isn't because it reminds me of a stalker situation I was in before. Warning to kids who aren't cautious with crazy women

ESPN analyst and former New York Mets General Manager Steve Phillips is at the center of the latest sex scandal to rock the media.

The New York Post reports that Phillips was having an affair with 22-year-old production assistant Brooke Hundley, who sent Phillips' wife Marni a letter describing their relationship — and a birthmark Phillips has on his crotch — after Phillips ended their relationship.

Link to the madness and gossip
kopower
10/27/09 2:13:26AM

Posted by Drudinh

The New York Post reports that Phillips was having an affair with 22-year-old production assistant Brooke Hundley, who sent Phillips' wife Marni a letter describing their relationship — and a birthmark Phillips has on his crotch — after Phillips ended their relationship.

He got what he deserved
Shawn91111
10/27/09 2:31:03AM
I saw 22 yr old and I was like alright! The chick looks pretty homely to be honest.
Aether
10/27/09 4:51:50AM

Posted by Shawn91111

I saw 22 yr old and I was like alright! The chick looks pretty homely to be honest.

LOL no ****. I'm sure every guy went straight to the pictures to see if it was worth it.

NOPE.

If you're going to basically destroy your life, lose your family and job, you should at least do it with a ridiculously hot girl.

Edit:

Oh, I figured it out. His last mistress must've stolen his glasses:

DCRage
10/27/09 6:37:32AM
The woman who Phillips had the affair with, who also worked at ESPN, reportedly was fired as well.
emfleek
10/27/09 9:08:05AM
Well, I'm a Steve Phillips fan but...if you play, you should ultimately play. You can't bring bad publicity to the company that signs your paychecks...