Steve Irwin Training MMA *PICS*

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Steve Irwin Training MMA *PICS*
fedorwins1
11/14/08 2:41:14PM
The Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin was very involved in MMA. Here's a few pictures of him training that I came across recently. Still can't believe what happened to him.....
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
gsquat
11/14/08 2:45:10PM
Did he ever not wear that outfit?
Rush
11/14/08 2:46:45PM
I wonder if wrestling crocs was tougher than wrestling in MMA.
fedorwins1
11/14/08 2:47:28PM
sorry these ones are smaller
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
Jackelope
11/14/08 2:49:51PM

Posted by gsquat

Did he ever not wear that outfit?

LMAO those were my thoughts, too.

Wrestling shoes with the outback outfit haha
DCRage
11/14/08 2:53:24PM

Posted by Rush

Had to be. Biting is almost certainly legal in croc wrestling, plus their jaws can be about as big as an average fighter's reach.
Ben_Hutch
11/14/08 3:04:20PM
R.I.P, Legend.
Rush
11/14/08 3:05:49PM

Posted by DCRage

Posted by Rush

Had to be. Biting is almost certainly legal in croc wrestling, plus their jaws can be about as big as an average fighter's reach.

And no weight classes either.
Cdellorso
11/14/08 3:38:40PM
did not know that bout Steve- He died on my b-day- My kids and i were devastated- watching him on a regular basis is something we did as a family.... RIP!
cmill21
11/14/08 5:44:46PM
Kyle Noke was a good friend of his, I believe he had a cage for training at steve's wild life sanctuary.
Solidus
11/14/08 6:35:30PM
Of course he trained MMA, didnt you guys ever see him slip the RNC on a croc? He just needs to sink the hooks in and he's got it

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
postman
11/14/08 8:20:09PM

Posted by fedorwins1

The Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin was very involved in MMA. Here's a few pictures of him training that I came across recently. Still can't believe what happened to him.....

He was ripe for the overhand right. Keep your hands up Chuck I mean steve!
MMAcca
11/15/08 3:16:24AM

Posted by DCRage

Posted by Rush

They need to allow Alligators to participate for the sport of CrocMMA to really progress.....
postman
11/15/08 11:17:23AM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by DCRage

Posted by Rush

They need to allow Alligators to participate for the sport of CrocMMA to really progress.....

Anyone watch inside mma on HDNET lastnight they said they were talking about putting a moat around the cage full of crocs back when it first started
MMAcca
11/15/08 12:15:56PM

Posted by postman

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by DCRage

Posted by Rush

Anyone watch inside mma on HDNET lastnight they said they were talking about putting a moat around the cage full of crocs back when it first started

So there's YAMMA Pit Fighting's next revolutionary idea......
Cdellorso
11/15/08 4:29:43PM

Posted by Solidus

Of course he trained MMA, didnt you guys ever see him slip the RNC on a croc? He just needs to sink the hooks in and he's got it

Very hard to throwthe legs in on those tiny legs.... and a cross face is out of the question.