step brothers

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » step brothers
bigbubbano23
7/29/08 11:16:06PM
anyone who is over 17 should def see this movie. Hands down funniest movie of the summer. what did you guys think?
jiujitsufreak74
7/29/08 11:45:56PM
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am so pumped for this movie. i love Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly together and i know it will deliver. hopefully i can see it this weekend
Mayhem13
7/30/08 12:01:41AM
I think......

I want to see Pineapple Express!!!!!

and this too haha
jiujitsufreak74
7/30/08 12:06:31AM

Posted by Mayhem13

I think......

I want to see Pineapple Express!!!!!

and this too haha

well, tbh, i want to see Pineapple Express more than Step Brothers but both are on the top of my list. Seth Rogan is the man and i cannot wait for it to come out August 6th. that movie is going to be hysterical as well. plus, i can't get Paper Planes by MIA out of my head since the first time i saw that trailer lol
RNC
7/30/08 1:13:56AM
Pinapple Express should be the best comedy of the summer.
loller90278
7/30/08 3:26:35AM
i'm definitely going to see sisterhood of the traveling pants over pineapple express. the first one was amaaaazing
Cladrix
7/30/08 4:53:32AM

Posted by loller90278

i'm definitely going to see sisterhood of the traveling pants over pineapple express. the first one was amaaaazing

Are you serious?????.........
jiujitsufreak74
7/30/08 5:40:25AM

Posted by Cladrix

Posted by loller90278

Are you serious?????.........

if he is that Jedi guy is right...we are all gay
DCRage
7/30/08 6:51:56AM
I really liked Talladega Nights so I may try and see this film, possibly as soon as Friday.
juanez13
7/30/08 10:23:00AM
Yea no doubt Will Farrell is the funniest guy out there, did anyone catch him at the ESPY's, fcking hilarious
fedorwins1
7/30/08 12:02:24PM
I saw it yesterday, and honestly I thought it could have been a lot better. Sure there where some funny parts, but you basically know everything funny that's in the movie if you've seen the commercials for it. A lot of stuff that was in the previews for the movie weren't even in the movie. There's plenty of one liners though, but it gets a little boring in some parts.

Just my opinion though, some of you may find it amazing. On a side note, I saw a preview for a movie called "Sexdrive" and that looks to be a hilarious movie can't wait for it to come out.
iwannabesedated
7/30/08 7:49:47PM
I'd rather see Pineapple Express

I dont mind Will Ferrell but sometimes i find him annoying

Semi-Pro was horrible.

Old School is still by far his best role/movie.

Pitbull09
7/30/08 9:34:19PM
Last movie I saw was Dark Knight and this is def the next one I want to see.