HERE WE GO STEELERS....HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » HERE WE GO STEELERS....HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!
Next Page »
bls1919
1/11/09 9:21:57PM
STEELER NATION is on FULL TILT tonight. A huge win over San Diego and waiting for the Baltimore Raisins to come to town. I love it HOLLA AT ME STEELER NATION!!!!!
Kpro
1/11/09 9:26:36PM
I'll be rooting for the Ravens in this matchup, even though my most hated Steeler Joey Porter is no longer there (I'm a Seahawks fan if you're wondering why I'd prefer the Ravens to win) I do think the Steelers will win though.

Either way in that matchup, I want the Cards or Eagles to take the Superbowl.
Khaos
1/11/09 11:38:16PM
Great game today, I laughed my ass of during the 3rd, haha :17 possesion time the whole period
RampageOwnedYou
1/12/09 1:11:29AM
Pittsburgh had one of the teams, that did not deserve to even be in the playoffs. I wouldn't get too excited my friend, Baltimore is going to beat Pittsburgh. I have watched both teams all year, and Baltimore defence will destroy Ben in he pocket. Ben likes to hang back too long, and you will see alot of fumbles.

Baltimore 20 Pittsburgh 7

Mungooch
1/12/09 2:48:43AM
I'm happy to see an Aussie in the Superbowl for the first time(Sav Rocca/Ben Graham) I'm also a Seahawks fan btw also go Cardinals
DCRage
1/12/09 7:22:00AM
Bird Bird Bird, Bird Is STILL THE WORD!
postman
1/12/09 12:35:16PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

Pittsburgh had one of the teams, that did not deserve to even be in the playoffs. I wouldn't get too excited my friend, Baltimore is going to beat Pittsburgh. I have watched both teams all year, and Baltimore defence will destroy Ben in he pocket. Ben likes to hang back too long, and you will see alot of fumbles.

Now your just being silly with this pocket nonsense, Ben hasn't had a pocket all season lastnight was the first time he did and he had no picks nor a fumble. Willy Parker is healthy also. Hers is a look at the Baltimorons injurys:
T. Suggs DE Day-to-Day Sprained right shoulder
A. Barnes LB Out Chest
J. Bannan DT Questionable Foot
T. Heap TE Questionable Back
J. Johnson LB Questionable Calf
D. Mason WR Questionable Shoulder
E. Reed S Questionable Knee, illness
S. Rolle CB Questionable Thigh
M. Stover K Questionable Right ankle
F. Washington CB Questionable Neck

These playoffs couldn't have went better for the steelers the Ravens and Titans beat the shit out of one another. plus we are at home.
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/12/09 3:42:25PM
superbowl prediciton:

Baltimore vs Philadelphia
higdon10
1/12/09 4:19:57PM
I'm rooting for the Ravens.
papercut
1/12/09 5:49:57PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

superbowl prediciton:

Baltimore vs Philadelphia

my prediction too.
bls1919
1/12/09 7:32:44PM
It's going to be an all pensylvannia superbowl. The game should be playd in State College, in the snow and everything. more seating as well. Before the flamage, i know they pick superbowl destinations long be fore the season begins.
casey64
1/12/09 8:04:25PM
Go Cardinals!!!!
The_Metal_Maniac
1/12/09 10:47:30PM
It will be very enjoyable being the first franchise to six rings.
Pitbull09
1/13/09 12:30:40AM
Now that the Chargers/ Steelers game is over, I can pledge my full support to the Steelers. Their defense is mind blowing this year and it looks like its going to be Eagles/ Steelers in the superbowl if Big Ben doesnt make any mistakes.
Pitbull09
1/13/09 12:38:14AM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

Are you saying the Steeler team that beat the Ravens twice this season and won every division game did not deserve to be in the playoffs?

If you didnt see the first two games, Pitt won and the last game Ben pretty much gave Baltimore the game with his turnovers but they still lost!

With the way Ben played last week, I seriously doubt they will be beat by more than 3 points or even beat at all.
bls1919
1/18/09 10:44:19PM
F@CK YEAH>>>>>>>>>> the Steelers destroyed division rival Baltimore in the AFC Chmpionship and look to be on course to PUNK the Cardnals in the Superbowl. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA to all the haters and Holla at me STELLERS NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tuvok500
1/18/09 10:46:54PM
WAR CARDINALS !!!!! WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR !!!!
Jackelope
1/18/09 10:48:49PM

Posted by tuvok500

Props are on the way
Pitbull09
1/19/09 1:31:28PM
They are first to six, no doubt! I just can't believe the Eagles didnt make it to make it a decent superbowl. Steelers are going to slaughter them the same way they did to the Seahawks three years ago.

Steelers
emfleek
1/19/09 1:40:14PM

Posted by tuvok500

bls1919
1/20/09 10:53:37PM
I have an avatar bet on UFC 94 for 2 weeks. I have Machida against Silva. If I lose that one, next bet goes into effect after that. That being said Anyone who wants to put they're avatar on the line for the superbowl against the STEELERS.....pm me and we get it set. WAR BLACK and GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cardnals offense is in a bad way if they think they can beat the new STEEL CURTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Jackelope
1/20/09 11:09:20PM

Posted by bls1919

I have an avatar bet on UFC 94 for 2 weeks. I have Machida against Silva. If I lose that one, next bet goes into effect after that. That being said Anyone who wants to put they're avatar on the line for the superbowl against the STEELERS.....pm me and we get it set. WAR BLACK and GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cardnals offense is in a bad way if they think they can beat the new STEEL CURTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take that bet on this stipulation-

Av bet lasts for 1 month, and the avatar can't be anything homosexual and has to be football related.

For example, if the Steelers lose I will probably make you some kind of avatar of a Steeler crying or something of that nature with Cardinals Superbowl champions, '09 written on it. Deal? 1 month...
bls1919
2/1/09 11:54:25PM
I told all of yall what was going to happen. he WE GO STEELERS HE WE GO.. All of you haters can eat...........it!!!!! ^ superbowl rings. The Steelers have cemented theier place as THE MOST DOMINANT FRANCHISE IN NFL HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one can oppose that at all. WAR STEELERS NEXT YEAR IT'S SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
casey64
2/2/09 10:41:03AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, I hate this.
Bowen50
2/2/09 10:54:10AM
incredible game. props to the steelers and congrats to Santonio Holmes the pride of THE Ohio State University. i'd also like to add there is no doubt in my mind that Larry Fitzgerald is the best WR in the NFL.
casey64
2/2/09 11:05:15AM
Larry is amazing, I would have loved to see him win that Superbowl.
emfleek
2/2/09 11:18:58AM
Steelers win.

We all lose.

Pitchers and Catchers report in 11 days, 1 hour and 43 minutes.
DCRage
2/2/09 11:36:04AM
13 days, 4 hours until "GENTLEMEN, START YOUR ENGINES!" Gotta remember to pull myself out of Katsucon in time to get home for the start.
4u2nv
2/2/09 11:44:10AM
that was a amazing game and the steelers def deserved the win! Steeler Nation sure is happy today!
Jackelope
2/2/09 12:04:20PM
Props to the Steelers for a solid victory. Both teams played their hearts out.

I will say this, though- I think the NFL lost as a whole. That was a great superbowl ruined by some wishy-washy officiating. There were calls that should have been made on both teams, and there were calls that shouldn't have been made on both teams. The roughing the passer call was B.S. (what ever happened to the 2 step rule?) Even though Fitzgerald caught the fade there should have been a flag thrown for pass interference (defender never once looked back at the ball and put his hands in receiver's face) the safety call was b.s. too imo. Holding happens every play, and it only just so happens they throw the flag when the Steelers get the ball out of safety territory? Not to mention the actual holding happened while the defender was a couple feet from the QB during the release. The game reeked of being rigged IMO and it was horrible wishy-washy officiating. I sincerely believe the refs wanted to make it a close game.

I hate how sports are being ruined by officiating, and in my opinion there is no doubt that the ref must have had money on points in that game. You've got to be consistent if you're going to nitpick penalties, otherwise you open yourself up for this kind of criticism. Honestly, if the Cardinals would have won I'd have been pissed, even though I was rooting for them. I hate to see damn good football ruined by crappy officiating. Crooked refs in the NBA, MLB, and now NFL. Margarito putting plastic in his gloves.. wtf is the world coming to? Who is honest anymore?
Pages: [1] 2