"stats per event" isnt updated yet..

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » "stats per event" isnt updated yet..
EvenFlow
2/1/09 8:52:15PM
on the stats per event they dont show ufc 95 or fight night 17, does a mod know when this will be updated? thanks
Wolfenstein
2/1/09 9:19:31PM
You can stil access them by clicking on the upcoming events on the front page, and when you click on the upcoming Fight Night the UFC 95 event stats appears above as well.
Shawn91111
2/2/09 3:40:52AM
Yea but its not in the fight camps either, so you're not sure who in your camp is going for who. Well without talking to the people in your camp, but if you're anti-social you are screwed
casey64
2/2/09 9:05:38AM
Yea are they not in the season or something.
tuvok500
2/2/09 3:54:22PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Yea but its not in the fight camps either, so you're not sure who in your camp is going for who. Well without talking to the people in your camp, but if you're anti-social you are screwed

Yeah , and this is VERY important to see the team picks, specially for a SHW camp.
In a small camp you pretty much know what everybody think as long as each guys post his picks but in a big camp we need the stats not only to adjust our shoot but to see if we are full picks.
I am able to predict who didn't make his picks by some calculation but without the team picks stats i am blind.

So please hurry to repair it , i sent multiple emails about that like 2 to 3 weeks ago.

thanks in advance mommy , you are the best !!

hippysmacker
2/2/09 9:37:23PM
The programmer has been made aware of it. Worse case scenario I am sure people can make their picks without needing to see what other people decided .
tuvok500
2/4/09 10:54:29AM

Posted by hippysmacker

The programmer has been made aware of it. Worse case scenario I am sure people can make their picks without needing to see what other people decided .

It is repaired ! WAR HIPPY !!
hippysmacker
2/4/09 11:23:35AM
And war the programmer
RampageOwnedYou
2/4/09 5:30:30PM
War to the programmer, he deserves much love.
I know who he is, but I will let him remain annonymous.
casey64
2/4/09 5:58:04PM
Thanx to hippy, and the new programmer.