One of the greatest videos ever

Link

Go back to Hot Topic bitch, lol classic
Rush
4/30/07 10:55:43PM
Arg, I was expecting more action.
enjoi
5/1/07 7:35:31AM
Star Wars is cool, but so is Punk Rock, but Star Wars DEFINATELY won there.
JimiMak
5/1/07 10:23:28AM
That guys def didn't rep most star wars nerds. The size difference was huge. Usually that would've turned into either a gang beat down or a gang fight, surprising it ended like it did.
madmarck
5/1/07 12:03:15PM

Posted by JimiMak

That guys def didn't rep most star wars nerds. The size difference was huge. Usually that would've turned into either a gang beat down or a gang fight, surprising it ended like it did.

Yeah. They were a bunch of skinny ass kids.
Normall take a guy who is 200lb vs a 140lb kid. The bigger guy will win.
ManBeast
5/1/07 12:31:11PM
he was probably just a casual fan, but yeah good stuff, I also love the fact that he was "omg act your age I was just calling you a bitch and shit but you slapped me now ima press charges because that is what punx rox is about!"

******* kids nowadays... you don't yell at some people then act indignant and not expect to get your ass at least struck.

I bet this was in New York.

I also love the fact its like 4 skinny guys and one chubby and really gross looking girl with them as well...yeah you are so punk rock dude...
hcazlekker
5/1/07 2:54:11PM
punk died in the early 80s

that was pathetic
johnafirth
5/1/07 7:02:00PM
He deserved a punch for wearing white socks. Jackie Chan used to sport the black trousers/shoes and white socks combo in the 80s, and his fashion tastes are hideous.
EEKS
5/2/07 1:50:46PM
PATHETIC
ManBeast
5/2/07 3:40:33PM

Posted by hcazlekker

punk died in the early 80s

that was pathetic

thank you so much..

it died in america the same year joey ramone died...I just don't see why kids feel like they can resurrect an old musical movement nowadays.
Zvonimir
5/2/07 9:47:31PM

Entertaining.
hcazlekker
5/2/07 10:58:04PM
To clarify myself, I wasn't calling the video pathetic, it was quite funny imo. I just thought the presumption pertaining to the situation was pathetic.

A punk rocker wanna-be calling out a Star Wars fan? Haha, just because you're a dork doesn't mean you're a doormat.

For instance, a guy I play RPGs with (yes, pencil and paper RPGs) is one of the most formidable individuals I know personally. He may totally dork it up with White Wolf RPGs on the weekends, but he can take a 2x4 to his head and porceed to look at you like you're a moron. He's a frikken ogre.
cowcatcher
5/3/07 5:46:00AM
i have to wonder if those kids were minors, coulda gotten real ugly for that guy if that was the case. not much of an ass kicking though, although the star wars fan said it was
iwannabesedated
5/3/07 12:57:31PM
Im not a fan of star wars never seen a star wars movie..but i am a huge fan of punk rock...no i dont consider myself a punk...cause then u got all these ppl calling you poser and blah blah...BUt the best part was the one punk kid saying"hey u better get back in line before you lose your spot" hahahah that was hilarious and u got a BIG middle aged dude beating on some kids who looked 17...i bet the star wars guy talking in the video hasnt gotten a piece of ass in 20 years..Theres no Concert,Movie,Video Game that id stand in line for several hours to days to see or get tickets for..i have alot of better things to do with my time...Now imagine if there were 4 star wars geeks at a "Real" and by real i mean not some lame ass POP EMO PUNk show..im talking like put those star wars geeks front and center at a DWARVES show and theyd be the ones getting their asses kicked..and cmon ppl i mean do u really have to go the midnight viewing of star wars.LIKE OMG dude we were like the first in there to see the movie dude like Luke got his hand cut off and shit..cmon...id rather wait 3 months and watch on my own LCD alone then stand in line for hrs to sit with a bunch of nerds..yeah i said nerds not that everyone that watches star wars is a nerd...but for anyone to go see a movie at midnight with DUDES to watch a sci fi flick..is a nerd..ill stand by that..and on a final note...PUNK ROCK WILL NEVER DIE...BUT YOU WILL......
loller90278
5/3/07 1:34:07PM
wow 40oz.. it's called a passion, they're passion lays in the movies created by george lucas.. it seems your passion seems to be listening to horrible music, and feeling angry about everything.. bottom line is that the punks were talking smack, and were probably on drugs and they got their asses handed to them. they talked shit, one of the kids got hit, and then they talked shit some more and they walked away. u can bet at any age that i am if some young punk kid tries to talk shit to me i'd knock his ass silly.
hcazlekker
5/3/07 2:34:36PM
I second loller on hitting teens.

Not that I beat up kiddos, but the 15-18yr old age group could use beatings more than most folk.

I remember when I was that age . . . Geez
iwannabesedated
5/3/07 3:13:53PM

Posted by loller90278

wow 40oz.. it's called a passion, they're passion lays in the movies created by george lucas.. it seems your passion seems to be listening to horrible music, and feeling angry about everything.. bottom line is that the punks were talking smack, and were probably on drugs and they got their asses handed to them. they talked shit, one of the kids got hit, and then they talked shit some more and they walked away. u can bet at any age that i am if some young punk kid tries to talk shit to me i'd knock his ass silly.

Punk rock is real unlike some Wookies and Jedi's living in an intergallatic world that could never exist...Punk rock isnt about being angry..im not angry at anything if anything it makes me happy its the energy and the driving force behind it that makes me like it..its not some emo or country song that makes me wanna die im sorry i like music that rocks and is upbeat.. im just not into sci-fi and shit that could never happen..You and many others may think punk rock is horrible..hey thats your opinion your entitled to it..but at least its real and just not some non existant reality G Lucas makes in movies in books.What next your into scientology too..L ron hubbard wrote sci fi books...so i guess if G lucas decides hey im starting star wars religion..youd buy it too.. and alos your saying OH these Punks were probably on drugs....geez talk about stereotype..u know all punk rockers dont do drugs..just ask the SXE..that straight edge theres a whole SXE scence in punk rock..theres Christian punk rock..so thats ridiculous of you to say...these punk kids all hopped up on drugs just decide yeah..lets make fun of the star wars kids....hell i dont have to be on drugs to make fun of them.
Fanboy 1988
5/4/07 2:16:00AM

Agreed, The punk got what was coming to him...

The problem with the punks in the video and other retards I've seen is that they seem to judge fans of science fiction films such as Star Wars, or big video game buffs as people who never got laid or don't have life.. Who the **** do these people think they are, they don't know them personally.... So what if someone's willing to wait in line overnight with there friends to see a movie or buy a game.. It hardly tells you very much about the person or his life
hcazlekker
5/4/07 10:29:23AM
This thread reminds me of an article I once read on The Onion.

Walking Sports Database Scorns Walking Sci-Fi Database
casey64
7/18/07 3:16:37PM
that was awsome.
akumairon
7/18/07 4:54:10PM
that was pretty funny id probally keep kicking the crap outta that kid but then again i would wait in line for hours to see a movie rather wait a couple weeks and see it when nobody really goes anymore(To get kick ass Seats)
tommyprairie
7/18/07 7:28:49PM
Thought there would be more action, but still funny to see that punk hit