Stankie- "i'll spank you like a stepchild!"

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Stankie- "i'll spank you like a stepchild!"
juanez13
12/4/08 9:34:36PM
LINK

must see-> Stankie just cracks me up, I wish they had put more stuff with him in this season
dannyfrank
12/4/08 9:56:15PM
stankie is the coolest old person EVA!
StorminYourman
12/4/08 9:59:01PM
awsome!
bullettdodger
12/4/08 11:36:19PM
Stankie is teh best!
Twenty20Dollars
12/5/08 12:01:56AM
i wouldnt figure stepchildren to get spanked
mentalcase
12/5/08 12:28:38AM
hahaha - the thread title bring back memories, when i was 11 my evil step mother KOed me with a large cordless phone, (cause i told her to go f**k her self) my dad called the cops and she was taken away in a paddy wagon and i got an AVO against her (witch is an Apprehended Violence Order)

Drudinh
12/5/08 5:17:39AM
Oh yea step children get spanked, biological parents would be more likeley to get more crazy with it. Being the child of old school asain parents it was a common thing... and I wouldn't dare ever to call anyone on them. The puniment was fueled by anger but truley meant they loved me. For real. American white boys don't know bout this. they loved me a little too much sometimes i guess.
dannyfrank
12/5/08 3:55:49PM

Posted by Drudinh

Oh yea step children get spanked, biological parents would be more likeley to get more crazy with it. Being the child of old school asain parents it was a common thing... and I wouldn't dare ever to call anyone on them. The puniment was fueled by anger but truley meant they loved me. For real. American white boys don't know bout this. they loved me a little too much sometimes i guess.

psh! dude, i live in the south and i got my ass BEAT when i did something wrong. i dont know about other places in the US, but down here, spankings definitely fly
DCRage
12/5/08 4:12:08PM
Just saw this, even though I felt they shouldn't have pulled the punches like they did it still was a great clip.
gartface
12/5/08 4:43:16PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Drudinh

psh! dude, i live in the south and i got my ass BEAT when i did something wrong. i dont know about other places in the US, but down here, spankings definitely fly

Chuck town? South Carolina?

"Go grab yourself a switch for me to beat you with boy."
Jackelope
12/5/08 5:11:57PM
LMFAO Stankie is the MAN!

Kingsbury cracks me up, too. I hope he gets a few UFC fights.
juanez13
12/5/08 5:21:05PM

Posted by Jackelope

LMFAO Stankie is the MAN!

Kingsbury cracks me up, too. I hope he gets a few UFC fights.

same, and he will be fighting at teh finale, Against Tom Lawlor. another colorful personality

I think the guy has good potential, he is a pretty big LHW (6"4). Dont think he'll make too much of a wave right now in the UFC's LHW div (too many high level BJJ and strikers. But in the future I think he'll do well.
Jackelope
12/5/08 5:27:31PM
Yeah, we'll see if he gets more than the one fight on the finale card. I am personally hoping he gets to fight more than that one time. He seems like he has good drive, and he has a good athletic background. I wouldn't be surprised to see him turn into something good in the next couple years.
dannyfrank
12/5/08 5:59:36PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Drudinh

Chuck town? South Carolina?

"Go grab yourself a switch for me to beat you with boy."

sweet southern comfort
jakeiceman
12/6/08 3:01:54PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Drudinh

AmericanWhite Boys dont know bout this???? Thats a pretty ignorant comment

I got my ass beat hard and often. I had more epic ass whoopings than I can even count.....one time I pissed my dad off and he chased me through the neighborhood with a garden rake! Ha ha good times.
bls1919
12/6/08 8:15:54PM

Posted by Drudinh

Man my old man use to whip my ass. Born and bred in NW pennsylvania. I would start to act up and all he would have to do is reach for his belt buckle and i would stop. Back to Stankie. That was a grat vid. He seems like a great coach who can have fun, but all at the same time put the hamer down on you. WAR STANKIE!!
Drudinh
12/7/08 8:12:21AM

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Drudinh

AmericanWhite Boys dont know bout this???? Thats a pretty ignorant comment

I got my ass beat hard and often. I had more epic ass whoopings than I can even count.....one time I pissed my dad off and he chased me through the neighborhood with a garden rake! Ha ha good times.

Yeah maybe it was generalizing putting people into a group... my bad. I was replying to the coment about step children don't get beat. I was stating that some do but biological parents will tend to bring it more. As far as the color thing who cares it ain't even about that. But compare anywhere in the us to third world... Man third world kids are tough as shit for a reason.
NeaRMisS
12/7/08 5:31:19PM
chocolate stick is all I remmember when I was a kid. I would act up, my grandpa would be like "son you want a chocolate stick" -- of course I do... 2 min later I hated the word chocolate stick. F belts! lol.