misses1112
7/12/08 12:19:00AM
Can I be a stand up girl instead?
jiujitsufreak74
7/12/08 12:25:08AM
your a premium member...you could be a stand up tranny if you really want to
bullettdodger
7/12/08 12:34:07AM
Yeah just go into the "My playground" tab and scroll down till you find the bar with stand up guy written into it and change it to either stand up girl or whatever you want. As jitz freak said you can make it whatever you want.
Raykill
7/12/08 12:37:38AM
Well since you went premium with the big dogs you have the power to do whatever you want.
Dont forget the secret meeting later, and I guess since we get nude pictures from Jessica Alba, you will be getting yours from Pitt or Clooney.
jiujitsufreak74
7/12/08 12:40:34AM

Posted by Raykill

Well since you went premium with the big dogs you have the power to do whatever you want.
Dont forget the secret meeting later, and I guess since we get nude pictures from Jessica Alba, you will be getting yours from Pitt or Clooney.

no, we can't make exceptions...Alba or nothing
Pookie
7/12/08 1:21:56AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Raykill

So for 15 bucks a year i get this priveledge... how often are they sent
jiujitsufreak74
7/12/08 1:58:30AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Raykill

weekly...and they are different every time since emfleek keeps her in his basement
Pookie
7/12/08 2:00:23AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Raykill

weekly...and they are different every time since emfleek keeps her in his basement

Aww... LUCKY!!!
EON
7/12/08 4:20:26AM
Biel > Alba .... but its close
Scott_Revels
7/12/08 4:27:26AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Raykill

Aww... LUCKY!!!

Us poor people have no fun at all. I guess Amy Winehouse is better than nothing.. Wait. No. I take that back. Nothing.. Please, give me sweet nothing..
misses1112
7/12/08 1:08:45PM
WOW, I had no clue!!!!

The KoolAde tasted great.
Figsak
7/12/08 1:55:02PM